L&F chapter 8

Kelly POV

Y/n opens the door

There goes my baby, I inwardly smile. Now I know what y'all thinking it's a HUGE age gap between us and after the recent events I most definitely feel like a cougar. Although the sex was better than words can describe that's not the reason I'm attracted to her. it's the way she's holds me, the way she listens when I go on and on about things she honestly don't care about, it's the way we can just chill in a room watch a movie and be content with each other's company, it's how sarcastic she is, it's how playful she is, I mean the list goes on and on. The sex was just a cherry on top, I would never tell her this cause her already big ass head would just get bigger but when I say this girl bent my body in ways my own husband has not. Chile I'm sorry but that girl is a beast in bed my pussy is throbbing just looking at her right now.

I'm not gone lie though I feel kinda bad about what's happening, for one I never told her anything about my husband. But in my defense we're kinda of separated right now after I found out about his infidelity, we didn't want to completely go and purchase our own homes because of how invasive the media can be. But we have this huge as Manson with an equally as big guest house that I forced him to stay in. Even now we're only maybe 100 ft from each other but I still see him bringing women in and out of the guest house, so do I feel bad about sleeping with y/n? No, absolutely not. I've already spent way to many days and nights crying about what's he's doing while he seems not to give a damn about me, our history, or our family.

So I finally got myself together and decided to pull a him on him and have a damn good time while doing it. Do I want a divorce? I'm still undecided but I do know y/n has taken care of me without hesitation and with no questions asked, that's why I rock with her so hard it's so hard to find people like that now a days. That's why when Bey spoke of a NDA it kinda of stung a bit, even before the sex I would have taken a bullet for her. But her signing a NDA is basically us discarding her feelings, but looking at it from a business standpoint a NDA is a good decision which is why I came to terms with it hopefully she can do the same.

"Umm hello?? Can I help you guys?" She asks

"Um do you mind if we come in, we have something's we'll like to talk about" Beyoncé say in her business voice

"Sure come in"

Here goes nothing. 

We walk into her house and it looks pretty nice

She walks us into her kitchen she offer us a drink and we politely decline "so what can I help y'all with" she looks at me first but I quickly look away, I can't stand to see her reaction once she finds out what we want so I leave all the talking ...

She walks us into her kitchen she offer us a drink and we politely decline "so what can I help y'all with" she looks at me first but I quickly look away, I can't stand to see her reaction once she finds out what we want so I leave all the talking to Bey.

Beyoncé POV...

As we seat across from the pretty young woman I have to intelligently put my words together I don't want to seem mean but it's honestly no good way to say this.

"Ok so a couple weeks ago all three us had sexual acts together, and as you know I'm married with a family and I would hate if this information was to get in the wrong hands." I try to sound intelligent but I'm sure I failed "I contacted your team because I think you are really talented and I loved what you brought to Coachella and I absolutely would not change anything about it. But I should have never participated in that and with that being said and after intense discussion me and Kelly both agreed that it'll be best if we all agree to an NDA" I pause to see her reaction

Y/N POV....

To be honest I don't know how to feel. No fuck that I actually feel disrespected. After all the time I spent with both of these women they should know me better

"I'll say this, I'll sign just because I'm not a kiss and tell person and because if we all understand it was a 1 time thing what's the need for this? But you know what like I said, I don't kiss and tell and y'all can trust me with or with this contract" I say

I'm really not that offended I kinda understand where they coming from but like I said this NDA shit make me feel like a lame, like I was in my suite room chilling y'all came to me. But you know what cool I wasn't planning on speaking on it anyways so I'm cool.

I quickly sign my signature to try and get them out my house before my son wakes up

"Well that was easy. Kelly do you have anything to add?"  Kelly thinks she's slick, she'll just let Bey do all the dirty work while she just watch

"Um no you said everything Bey."

"Well I guess we're done here, thank you for your time Y/N"

Beyoncé says as she stands up to shake my hand I take her hand quickly to speed up this awkward encounter and usher them to the door. I'll be lying if I said I didn't steal one last glance at their ass though lol.