Chapter 2 pt.5 (Beyoncé + Kelly Rowland + Y/N)

I down my drinks before they both pull on my arms onto the dance floor I see another server passing by with a tray of glasses filled with dark brown garnished liquor. As I swallow I feel the burning sensation go thru the middle of my chest that seems to help calm me as I'm now in the middle of the floor dancing with Bey and Kelly we work our way around the floor talking and taking pictures with different people until we are soon in a secluded corner of the packed club

Everyone at this moment seems to be against me as the DJ decides to slow the tempo and play Kelly's song "Motivation" the lights switches from a vibrant color to a sensual blue and pink. Kelly gets in front of me and start to slowly grind on me reaching back wrapping her arm around my neck with Bey whisper the lyrics into my ear before taking my earlobe in between her teeth nibbling at it. The feeling of Beyoncé nibbling and sucking on my earlobe, Kelly dancing on my front, with the mixture of liquor i quickly downed is beginning to become overwhelming. Against my own will my 9 inch dick is now beginning to wake, I look around for any onlookers and thankfully the lights are to low and we're in a far corner of the club.

Beyoncé and Kelly switch positions and Tanks " When We" starts playing, Beyoncé starts slowly twerking on me while Kelly whisper  "I like the way you lose it" causing goosebumps to cover my entire body, at that moment my dick was rock hard and very much noticeable I'm certain Bey knows it too. But instead of sucking on my ear like Bey Kelly gropes my right titty in her hand with her other hand full of my left ass check. The torturous teasing last threw out the rest of the song but unfortunately Bey has to get back to the party before people start looking for her, before her departure she kisses me dangerously close to my lips she looks at me before saying  "After the party meet me at Bel-Air Hotel, go to the penthouse floor and wait for me there" without waiting for my response she also grabs Kelly before she leaves and I watch them both walk away once again feeling like a fool, but it's okay because if what I think will happen actually happens, then I got something for both they ass 😈.

I decide that leaving the party early would probably be in my best interest. Upon leaving I make a stop at a local restaurant to grab something quick then I headed back to my hotel to freshen up changing into something simple, a white tee and grey Nike sweatpants with all white Air Force 1's . After I finish I lay in bed and rest waiting for the party to end. Looking at the time on my phone it's 10 minutes till the end of the party and if I don't leave now I'll be stuck in traffic, so I gather everything I may need and head out the door.

I make it to Bel-Air Hotel before the two women the room is set up real nice and pretty in the middle of the floor is a ice filled bucket with chilled Remy Martin, so I pop open the bottle of Remy Martin Louis Xlll Cognac, any doubt I had in my mind about this being a set up vanished as soon as I seen the almost ten-thousand dollar liquor. Only Beyoncé would spend this much for some liquor. I take a sip and almost choke, the shit is strong asf, but dealing with Kelly Rowland and Beyoncé Knowles at the same time I'll need every ounce of liquid courage I can swallow.

Three glasses later now working on my forth their still a no show just as I was fixing to call it a night there's a knock on the door and in walks Beyoncé