Chapter 2 pt.2 (Beyoncé + Kelly Rowland + Y/N)

Monday, August 14 2017
Paramount Recording Studio

Its as if the floor magically grew hands and is holding me in this one spot with an 😱 face. I know there's no way in hell that I just heard him say that Thee Beyoncé Cater-Knowles wants to work with me I just refuse to believe so I gather myself and bring the phone back up to my ear "Mike stop playing with me that's not funny" I say he sighs before saying "Listen I'll be there in like 15 minutes and when I get there I'll call her so you can hear her for yourself ok?" I rub my hand down my face responding with a "okay whatever" and end the call. I end the call shaking my head thinking he's playing the meanest prank ever on me. I walk back in the studio trying to distract myself by refocusing back on my music.

10 minutes later ...

Mike storms inside the studio scaring the shit out of me and my producer Paul he walks over to me and signals for Paul to cut the music, he then looks at me and says "So before I phone Bey let me give you a summary, so basically Beyoncé is scheduled to preform at this really big music festival called Coachella and it's a really big deal. She says she's been watching you and likes the direction your going in so she wants you to be apart of it." He finishes.

I lean back in my chair and try to take in the new boat load of information, there is like ten thousand different thoughts going thru my brain at the same time and half of them is still convinced that this has to be some kind of prank. I look Mike into his eyes saying " Mike I love you, and you know I do but this is a lot. I'm afraid I won't believe all this until I hear it from her mouth" I say he understandably nods his head saying " I understand don't worry, so let's get her on the phone" with a face eating smile

2 hours later 🙄........

We finally get Beyoncé on the phone and the first thing she says is my name. My mouth damn near drops to hell I can't believe this is really her, I hear her deep sexy southern voice again " I been really eying you for these past few months and I love your work ethic your ambition and just everything and I would be really honored if you could be apart of this historic event with me " she says and I burst out in tears.

The phone call last about 2 or so hours of her informing me of the future event. Apparently she was supposed to do this performance a while back but got pregnant with her twins so now she wants to go all out so now I have to step my game up like 30 levels. Luckily the actual performance isn't until April 14 and 21st the following year 2018 which means we all have 8 months of rehearsals. So let's get to work!!!