Chapter fourteen

(sorry for the short chapter!)

Henry POV

I continued to caress William's shoulders, attaining a mild appreciation for his assistance. My eyelids felt heavy, but I persisted to please his need for affection - the overwhelming emotions I had been tumbling through within the evening leaving me drained and needy. I sighed, my legs shivering to the aching cold.

William gathered himself, smiling at me with enough energy to make me feel nauseous. His hands clasped to mine, guiding them to my lap and softly relieving himself of his position, standing above me. Much to my surprise, he lifted me off of the desk - redressing my lower half as if I was incapable of doing so, but I didn't mind. He held me close to his body in a tight embrace, pecking my forehead with an ease of consideration. My face flushed once more, despite the new come exhaustion.
"What about you..?" I pondered as William guided us to our previous wall, rearranging a few papers out the way. My belongings lie close to the pile, from my adrenaline rush earlier in the evening.
"What about me? I can sort myself out." I crouched down to slouch against the wall, bestowing my attention to his insufferable selflessness.
"Are you sure?" My head was too hazy to contemplate his desperation, and was seemingly showing to his denial. It was guilt enforcing enough to watch him in his reassurance.

"Of course Henry, you look shattered." I flashed a glare to the ground, in realisation of my appearance - my hand running through my hair instinctively. "Get some sleep, I'll be back in a while." A shallow wind blurred from outside, calming my slight nerves.
"Okay..." He left quickly, his steps reverberating down the hall to the toilets. A warmth pooled to my stomach when imagining what he was about to do - but I ignored the sparking sensation, too tired to comprehend another blissful experience.

My eyelids drooped when I removed my glasses, comfortably shuffling to a sweet position on my side as my body finally rested it's stimulated antics.
I laid to the solid ground, a slight fizz of joy branching into restful accomplishment - despite my fortune. The wind outside had almost completely released it's fury, a calm rain pattering to the windows, a perfect combination of audios to send me to slumber. It put my thoughts at ease.

Just as I was drifting to a dreamy haven, rather quick familiar footsteps peered down the hall, returning to my attempt of a greeting. "Hi..." I spoke in a quiet manor, so quietly I didn't think William would hear me. He turned off the dim, yellowy light, and approached my huddled movements; the room dipping into early morning rays, it was quite unsettling to feel so reassured in my workplace. "Hi." William whispered, crouching down behind my side. I heard a multitude of disorganised shuffling, before a warmth pressed to my back -  his arm wrapping around my waist in a cuddle. I smiled in pure contentment, shuffling around myself to feel comfortable against him. Only hoping we would stay here forever, I trusted my body as it sent me to sleep...

{Any constructive criticism is appreciated!! :))}