Chapter eleven

⚠️ Smut warning? ⚠️

Henry POV

My heart stopped as he continued to look away, taking deep breaths as if calming himself down. My face burned a sickly heat, my body standing limp in somewhat a defeat. I wouldn't blame William if he had fired me right there and then, resorting me to collect my things and leave the next morning- with such immature appropriation.
In what felt a lifetime, he raised his other hand to cross his arms, his face dusted in cherry red blush. My mind was held blank as I avoided eye contact with him, the absence of sound becoming chilling.

My body achingly throbbed in desperation, but I desired nothing more than to not be there; simply to sink into the carpet beneath my solemn stance. A spit of rain sprayed to the windows from the party room, echoing in our silence.

William finally took a stride forward, his hands softly winding round my arms; I felt as if he was bound to slap me, to push me or to bring me back to my senses within some sort of aggression. But he merely slid his right arm down to my hand, grasping it in his own and led me in a resuming pace down the hall. I felt my body heat in a shivery excitement from his gesture, hopeful that his intent was to be composed, despite his justified sharpness. But my heart continually hammered against my chest, knowing of the trouble this stupidity of mine could have lead me to.

William's paces were steady, but dragged me along his footsteps as I lurched behind, my strides shorter. Within a few moments, we reached his office once again; my apprehension pulsing in my veins. Remaining quiet, I followed him into the room - appreciating his delicate invitation.
He rather roughly slid me to his side, clasping my hips and sat me down on his office desk, still shrouded in paperwork. I wavered in fluster, surprised from the contact.

He stood closer to me, between my legs as I sat beneath his height. My head hurt from the analysis of his gestures but I stayed voluntarily silent. His gaze swept down to my chest, as his hands ran coarsely along my thighs. Every point of me he touched was burning in delight; melting under his hands, it felt right under his feel.

I jerked my shivering legs upwards as he spiralled his nails along my knees, tickled by the sensation - in return he grabbed my legs, stroking them to relaxation before moving closer to my body. My lips trembled in the surreal movement, but William's hands trailed along my back - shivering my spine and turning it to jelly. I was in heaven heated up.

William continued to move closer, forcing me to move my head to the side against his chest. His hands trailed around my hips, his thumbs caressing my stomach before raising them to trail through my hair, it was if he was touching every part of me - but I loved it. I shut my eyes to feel more of the sensation, winding my own arms round William's back. We both had said nothing since his realisation, and as much as I was thankful for this tender bliss - I dwelled on William's contentment through these actions. I guessed he felt some sort of attraction too, as he seemed utterly comfortable within the contact...

{Any constructive criticism is appreciated!!:))}