Chapter nine

{This chapter is a little short, but I wanted to post before waiting too long!!}
⚠️Smut warning⚠️

Henry POV

I slid off my buckle; praying to myself that I'd make this quick. Delicately winding my fingers to my contentment, the pressure alone fizzed in my nerves; my heart pulsed dramatically as I began to increase friction, streams of pleasure coursing through my stomach. I covered my mouth and stared to the ceiling, humiliated by my actions, but I could feel a knot forming in my lustrous wake, a quick advance to my favour. My mind raced in raw anticipation, my vocals breaking at each waver of mild torment.

My absurd position squirmed in revelation, my heart persisting within a manor I could not redeem. A sour taste intertwined with my tongue, my teeth clenched to avoid my vocal strain - a tense warmth sprawled upon my waist. It was all so exhilarating, but was drowned in the potential of exposure. Whimpers erupted and echoed from my throat in scarce apprehension; as I steadied the pace of my lustrous relief...

In pure indulgence, a vision of William draped to my senses - the process of his presence unable of comprehension. His visage questionably uttered in my mind, my repetition of actions evolving to his wake. I could picture his sense, his feminine bodice in my head, assisting my bitter gesture in moderate attraction. My dignity collapsed at his ambition of my consciousness, loud groans slipping from my open mouth. I clenched my eyes shut and swam to the sensation of abbreviated bliss, my stomach growing aware to my closeness.

The sickening sound of pleasure echoed through the stall, my legs releasing their tensity in my sway of action. A throbbing sensation wound itself to my sensitivity - alerting my strokes of intention. Just as my legs grappled to giving way, a moment before releasing my tension, a threatening sound escaped from the restroom - my body freezing in tormented fear.

His voice rang out in uncertain anxiety... my body dead still in panic.
"Henry, are you in here?" A waver of sporadic worry swept through my veins, my legs burning as my desire drowned in nervousness. Unsure of whether to respond or not, I remained dead still. "Henry?"
William's steps echoed in shuffles into the room, a painfully slow pace accompanied by his curious exasperation...
What the hell should I do?

{Any constructive criticism is appreciated!! :))}