Chapter 9

"WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS HER!?!" Race screamed at the top of his lungs, "I don't know okay. What if she got mad at me?" Jack responded. Crutchie and Race were chastising Jack after the little "moment" Jack and (y/n) had at the park.

"IT WAS SUCH A GREAT OPPORTUNITY AND YOU MISSED IT!!" Race was still screaming and Crutchie mentally facepalmed, "would ya shut your trap, he was minding her emotions unlike someone," Crutchie said, glaring daggers at Race, a message to get him to shut up.

Race raised his hands to defend himself and turned away. "Now listen Jack, he's right, you could've kissed da goil ya love and ya missed it," "I'm sorry okay, Ies just didn't want to make her mad at me, if I mad her mad she would never date me," Jack said, looking away from Crutchie.

"Here lemme give ya some tips..." Race said. And as he said, gave JACK of all people, tips on how to confess to a girl.

__________

Jack met Kathrine, and she automatically helped him with stuff (y/n) likes. Kathrine is practically best friends with (y/n) since she vists the theater often and got to know (y/n) pretty fast. "So Race tells me you want to be "friends with benefits" with my best friend?" Kathrine said with a smirk. "Oh come on, you don't have to make it weird," Jack responded.

The rest of the day was spent of Jack learning about (y/n) with Kathrine. Jack felt he was ready to confess to (y/n) afterwards.

(A/n)

Hey sorry this chapter was so short compared to the last one but I didn't have any ideas.