Chapter 4

Now that (y/n) and Jack are friends, they start to hang out together more and more. Still, (y/n) made time to hang out with her other friends such as Samantha and Chandler. They are her theater friends. When the three weren't hanging out and Jack and (y/n) were, both Samantha and Chandler would spy one them.

Samantha would make remarks about how they would be a cute couple and how if Jack laid a finger on (y/n), she'll hurt him. Chandler would agree but would always calm Samantha down when she made small threats to Jack. Chandler was laid back and was able to tell that (y/n) and Jack have a good chance of dating and was excited about it. Both Samantha and Chandler see (y/n) as a motherly figure and would be happy to have a new fatherly figure in their life.

Just one problem, it was hard for (y/n) to confess her feelings to people and would always ignore her feelings towards them. So all the duo had to do was get (y/n) too,

1. Fall in love with Jack.

2. Realise she has feelings for Jack.

3. Confess she her feelings too Jack.

But that shouldn't be too hard and (y/n) should fess up soon after she falls for him.

"But what if Jack doesn't reciprocate the feelings?" Samantha asked after Chandler explained the plan, "It's fine I got two friends who just so happen to be Manhattan newsies."

_________

Later that night, Chandler wrote a letter to his dear friends, Crutchie and Race. Chandler was the one who asked them to spy on the (future) couple.

The letter was about Chandler trying to convince the two to try and get Jack to fall for (y/n) (if he already hadn't).

________

Cruchie finished reading the letter from Chandler to Race. "Now how is we gonna get Jack to fall for some fancy pirate lady?" Race asked. The pirate lady comment ended out in Race getting a smack in the back of the head by Cruchie. "Alright! Sorry, sorry!" Race yelled while rubbing the back of his head. "Let's make our damn plan, okay," "alright," Race groaned.