Chapter Thirty Five

HERE IS A CHAPTER BECAUSE I GOT TO SEE LOUIS IN EXACTLY A WEEK IN ANTWERP AND I ALSO GOT TICKETS FOR LOUIS ON A FESTIVAL IN BELGIUM THIS SUMMER AND IM JUST SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!! IM GOING TO SEE LOUIS TWICE THIS YEAR!!!

Louis feels better now, a lot better. Harry made his insecurities go away and now they are still not sitting together but he looks at Louis from time to time and it gives him more and more butterflies every single time.

"You look happy." Fizzy smiles and hugs her brother.

"I am happy." Louis beams. "So happy. Is it bad that I can't wait for tonight?"

"I get it. What are you planning then? How are Harry and you thinking about coming out? Or are you guys are not going to?"

"I'm coming back home." Louis smiles and his heart skips a beat. It feels amazing saying that, being back in England. He honestly missed it. "I'm going to move into Harry's flat though. We're going to tell everybody we're together back home."

"Oh, Harry's flat is nice." Fizzy nods. "I'm glad I have you back near me. Life sucked without you."

"Now you are being over dramatic." Louis tries to keep the mood light.

"Got that from my brother." She teases, making Louis roll his eyes. "But seriously, Louis. I'm going to have your back when you come out to them. I was thinking about telling everybody the truth right now. I got a fight with my girlfriend earlier."

"About what? Want to talk about it?"

"I told you about the situation with her brother yeah? So it all got out of hand because I freaked out when I heard the news about him and his girlfriend at first so I kind of was being a bitch about it. She got angry because I was being a bitch and then she told me that we wouldn't have been in this situation if I were just honest and she is right."

"Are you feeling comfortable coming out?" Louis asks.

"You're having my back right?"

"Always."

"Then I'm 100% comfortable."

"Come here." Louis pulls his sister into a tight hug. "I'm so proud of you, you are so brave."

"Got that from you as well."

--

The boat stops on a deserted island where a barbecue is organised. Everybody is chilling on the beach, waiting for the food to get ready. Fizzy is playing with the twins in the ocean, trying to get her mind off what she is about to do in a couple of minutes.

Harry is sitting with Lottie and the girls and Louis decides to join them.

"Hey guys." Louis smiles, taking place between Harry and Lottie. He can't help it, there is still a bit jealousy inside his body.

"What's up, Lou?" Lottie smiles. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

Well Harry's skin is right now touching mine so I'm fabulous, thank you.

"I am, it's nice." Louis beams. "I was just wondering if I could steal away Harry for a bit?"

Not that he needs her permission because he isn't hers anymore.

"Sure, just be on time for the barbecue, it's in half an hour."

"Will do." Louis stands up and then stretches his hand to pull Harry up. They go for a walk along the beach, making sure they are distanced from the others.

"What's up, baby?" Harry asks once they are out of sight of the others.

"I just want to tell you something and I'm pretty sure Fizzy will need your support later. She really likes you and cares about your opinion."