Chapter Thirty Three

Another one, drop them comments xoxo

"Do we really have to go?" Louis whines.

"You were excited about the boat trip! You like boat trips." Harry laughs. "Why don't you want to go?"

"Because I want to just kiss you and cuddle you. I'm a needy person, Harry." Louis pouts and Harry laughs, putting his arms around Louis' waist and kissing him softly.

"I know you are, love." Harry whispers. "But maybe we'll see dolphins, we get to swim, there's a bar and it's the last time Lottie and I have to act like we are together. Tonight during dinner we're going to tell everybody that we have broken up and right after that I get to spend every single minute with you here and I get to take you home with me."

"That does sound nice." Louis nods. "Are you not living together with Lottie?"

"We wanted to do that after the wedding." Harry says. "I still live in my apartment and she still lives with her parents."

"But you are fine with me living with you, right? If it's not I'll find a flat and-"

Harry shuts Louis up by pulling the boy closer to himself and connecting their lips.

"Sometimes you really talk too much, sweetheart." Harry smiles before pecking Louis' lips one more time. "Yeah, I want you at my place. It's our place."

"So, when you announce the break up tonight, should I act like the tough older brother and threaten you with beating the teeth out of your mouth." Louis jokes. "Like, you broke my sister's heart you asshole."

"You are not tough." Harry laughs. "You're way too cute to make that believable."

"I'm not cute, Harold."

"But you are though, LouLou." Harry pinches Louis' cheek, making the older boy roll his eyes.

"I'm sorry to break it to you but I'm cool, not cute. Call me cute one more time and"

"And you'll what?" Harry challenges "Are you going to cuddle me to death?"

A loud gasp leaves Harry's mouth. One second he is teasing Louis and the next one he is pinned against the wall, breath stuck in his throat.

"There are many things I could do to punish you, baby." Louis whispers into Harry's ear, teasingly licking his neck and biting his earlobe. "So be good, yeah?"

Harry swallows the gulp in his throat and nods, trying to hide the excitement in his pants. Fuck, Louis is sexy, so sexy and he can't believe that he is his boyfriend. It's surreal.

"Knew you would be my good boy." Louis' lips ghost over Harry's lips. The younger boy leans in, ready to make their lips touch, to kiss the hell out of him but Louis pulls away, smug smile on his face.

"You should take a shower before we go, baby. Preferably a cold one." Louis winks and shakes his hips when he walks away. Louis is a fucking minx. He is going to be the death to Harry.

--

Louis and Harry agreed that Harry would go earlier to the boat. They can't really arrive together so Harry is already there and Louis is on his way now. He is the last one to arrive on the boat, everybody is already there. He has to look at Harry when he steps on the boat, wants to enjoy his boyfriend's body only covered in a pair of way too revealing yellow swimming shorts. Harry gives him a quick smile back and then goes back to his conversation with Lottie.

"Haven't seen you in a while, Louis." Louis turns around only to see Eleanor. She is wearing a pair of high waisted jeans shorts and a black bikini top. Louis used to like that, thought that Eleanor was beautiful and sexy. Sure she's pretty but it's not doing anything to him anymore.

"Hey, El." Louis smiles. "Good that I see you now. I wanted to apologize for a couple of days ago, I-"

"You said you missed me only to get into my pants." She interrupts him. "And then when I was actually letting you, you were crawling back. It's okay, Louis. We're adults now, it's easy to feel nostalgic. I was losing control and rationality as well." She laughs. "It's alright, we both know now that we are really in the past, right?"

"Yeah." Louis smiles and nods. "You're cool, El. You have always been cool . I'm sorry for what I did to you in high school, what I did now. I haven't been really nice to you yet you are good to me."

"I don't carry hate." She puts a hand on Louis' shoulder. "If it's alright with you, I'm going to hang with Danielle and the girls. I'll see you later, Louis." Eleanor says goodbye and Louis looks around on the boat.

He goes to Niall, Zayn, Gemma and Liam who are chatting and he joins them.

"Hey, Tommo!" Zayn smiles. "Thanks again for the pictures and the video, it's perfect!" Zayn pulls his best friend in a hug.

"No problem, mate. I got some help from Harry as well."

"Did you now?" Niall raises his eyebrows and Louis does his best not to start blushing. Does Niall know about them?

"Yeah..." Louis tries not to stutter. It's hard to keep it secret because he wants to shout from the rooftop that Harry is his boyfriend, that he is going to live with Harry once they are back in the UK. Things go quickly but it feels trusted.

"Talking about Harry, I was worried a bit about his wedding with Lottie but looks like they are completely fine again, such a relief. Aren't they cute?" Gemma coos and she points at Harry and his sister.

Lottie's head is resting on Harry's shoulder and she's laughing with something he just said, looking up at him and he looks down at her.

It gives Louis a feeling he never had before. He wants to punch someone, wants to cry, wants to scream, wants to throw Lottie of the fucking boat only for being so close to Harry while this is his place now. She has had her chance, Louis belongs to him now.

"Are you alright, mate?" Liam asks, looking down at Louis' fists.

"What? Uh, yeah I'm good." He has a fake smile on his face. "I'm going to have a look on the other side of the boat." He lies. "See you guys later."

"I'll come with." Zayn says, putting his arm around Louis' shoulder.

Louis only nods while having another look at Lottie and Harry. They do look happy together. What if Harry realises that he is happier with her? That Louis is only a whim to Harry? Cold feet because of the wedding? A final flirt before settling down?