Chapter Seven

Enjoy the chapter guys and please comment xoxo

Something is tickling his nose, and that's what pulls Harry out of his slumber. He sits straight up to sneeze and then falls down again. His headache is killing me.

"Is this really how you woke me up?" Harry snaps when he sees Niall standing proudly with a big feather.

"It's time to wake up, Haz. It's literally noon."

"I'm tired and my head hurts." He groans, closing his eyes again and covering them again with his hands.

"Got you an asperine. Drink up, big boy." Liam laughs. Harry mentally rolls his eyes before opening them and takes the glass of water and medicine from Liam.

"You smell horrible." Liam states. "You should take a shower."

"Can I first have food, Liam? I'll shower in my own room. Lottie won't be there. Thanks I could crash here-How did I get here though? Were you guys at the bar as well last night?"

"Louis brought you here." Niall answers before Liam can say something. "He is really a good guy, H, took care of you very well. I would have just left you wherever if you'd treat me the way you did Louis."

"I don't believe you." Harry says. "I can't imagining Louis taking care of someone. He can't even take care of himself. Have you seen that guy? Walking bar."

"And what are you now, H? I can literally smell the rum on you, it's disgusting." Liam judges. "Don't say stuff about other people when you are guilty as well. Louis seemed a lot better yesterday than you did."

"Probably because he is used to it." Harry mumbles under his breath but Niall hears it.

"Maybe you should think a bit about last night. You're fighting with Lottie and her brother, who you have been mean to , makes sure you are okay. Don't you remember?

And Harry closes his eyes again and tries to remember last night. He's sure he will remember something that will make sure Louis isn't the saint of the day anymore.

"We should do shots!" Harry screams enthusiastically. "Jared, my favourite bartender in the world, could you bring us some shots?"

"Actually that's not necessary." Louis says right after. "You can give me the bill, Jared."

"Boooooo! I thought you were cool but now you are a party pooper!" Harry randomly does the raspberry to Louis and crosses his arms.

"I'm not a party pooper, Haz, I'm making sure that you still are engaged tomorrow. If Lottie sees you like this she will both kill you and me." He sighs. "Okay, so where are you supposed to sleep?"

"I'm coming home with you, handsome." Harry winks and grabs Louis' bicep with both hands. "I can imagi-"

"Don't say things you will regret." Louis interrupts him. "What is Niall's cabin number?"

"54" Harry slurs. "But I don't want to go to Niall's room. We had a good night, Louis. Why can't I stay with you?"

"Because that's not a good idea, Harry. You will get angry tomorrow and I don't want that. We're on the right path here, right? Stay here, I'm going to pay." Louis takes his wallet and follows the bartender. When he comes back though, Harry isn't there anymore.

"Harry?" Louis asks. "Oh for fuck's sake." He curses when he doesn't see the curly boy in the room.

He quickly leaves the bar only to see a bunch of curls running towards the ocean.

Oh god no.

"HARRY!" Louis screams as loud as he can and he follows the younger guy. "HARRY, STOP!"

"I'M GOING TO SWIM, LOULOU!" he screams, laughing loudly. "SKINNY DIPPING!"

Harry rips off his shirt and throws it in the sand. Luckily he isn't too fast because of his state and Louis can stop him before he gets too far in the ocean.

"This is bloody dangerous, Harry! It's night, you are drunk so this is not the time to go for a bloody swim you idiot!"

"But we are both in the ocean! Look, Louis I'm a mermaid!"

And just when Harry is about to dive in the water, Louis throws the boy over his shoulder. Thank you fitness classes.

"This is funny." Harry giggles. "You are carrying me I'm your bride, Louis! Instead of Lottie being my bride, I am yours!"

Louis is pissed, beyond pissed. This is not how he had planned his night. He just wanted to go to the bar, score a nice girl or boy, have great sex and go to sleep. Carrying his drunk brother in law around the hotel, who is by the way soaking wet because of the ocean, wasn't written down in his agenda. Louis can't help but smile though when he listens to Harry talk and see his cute little face.

"Lottie is your bride though, Harry." Louis is not sure who he is telling more, Harry or himself.

"Do you think she wants to be my bride? I think she wants to be Zayn's bride..." Harry pouts and it makes Louis a bit sad as well, how the boy looks right now.

"We're here." Louis says. They are right on time there. Louis doesn't know what he should have answered. He has seen his sister watching Zayn the exact same way, but Zayn is with Perrie and Louis knows his best friend: he is loyal and he would never cheat.

Louis knocks on the door and a few seconds later Niall opens.

"Hey, Louis! Oh, is that Harry on your shoulder?" he has a surprised look on his face and that doesn't shock Louis. Harry has been very vocal about his dislike for Louis so seeing that person carrying your best friend on their shoulder at three in the night is pretty weird.

"I'm so sorry to disturb you at this time at night. Harry and my sister are in a fight and he is not allowed in his room tonight. Could he sleep here tonight?"

"Of course he can. Thanks for bringing him. Why are his pants wet though and doesn't he wear a shirt?"

"He is very drunk and he had the genius idea to go skinny dipping. I stopped him though before he had the chance to show that he was a mermaid."

Niall laughs at this and carefully takes Harry over from Louis, who is now sleeping soundless.

"Thank you for bringing him here safely, and not bring him to Lottie. She would have been furious."

"Oh, I know." Louis nods.

"Hey, if you want we can all hang out, the guys, you should join us. We were planning to watch the game while the girls have their girlsnight."

"Thanks for inviting me! Alright, good luck with the curly headed one. Good night, Niall!"

"Night Louis!"

And the whole night plays like a video again in Harry's head.

He's fucked.

He can't face Louis like... ever again.