Chapter Seventeen

HERE YOU GOOO! xoxoxo comment

The next morning Louis refuses to leave his bed. He doesn't want to face the world, doesn't want to face Zayn after he opened up to him, even though he was super understanding.

"Louis, get up mate. We're going to get breakfast." Zayn says.

"I'm really not hungry."

"Well, that's sad because you are coming with anyway. Come on." Zayn grabs the blanket that covers Louis' body and pulls it off.

"No, fuck off Zayn." He groans.

"Not a morning person I see. Some things never change."

Louis rolls his eyes but gets up anyway.

"Lou?" Louis looks at Zayn and he only gives him a nod, telling him that he can talk.

"I know I told you already yesterday, and I get that you felt like leaving was the only option. I know how much you care about your family. But I would never judge you for liking guys or being gay, you know that right?"

"I'm not gay." Louis snaps. "That thing with Jessie was a mistake. I am not like my dad. It was just a phase."

"Alright, if that's how you feel." Zayn nods. "Now get ready, mate. We're going to have breakfast."

It's half an hour later when Louis arrives with Zayn at breakfast and a few minutes later he sees Liam, Niall and Harry...

"What are they doing here?" Louis asks when he sees the three of them coming towards them.

"I texted Liam if they wanted to join." Zayn says. "Why? Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, I guess not... I'm going to grab some food." Louis stands up and walks towards the buffet where he grabs a piece of bread and a cheese omelette. When he is back though, only Harry is sitting at their table.

"Hey Lou." Harry smiles when he sees the boy, and it's so hard for Louis not to smile back. He has to keep his distance. He can't repeat his mistake from the past, not with the guy that Lottie loves.

"What's up?" he tries to act indifferent, playing a bit with his eggs.

"You just left yesterday and you didn't come back to your room. I was a bit worried. I went looking for you together with Fizzy."

"I look alright, don't I?" Louis snaps. Fucking Harry and his fucking kindness and worry and can he just fuck off?

"Yeah, you do. I'm sorry, I was just worried. Where were you?"

"I found a nice chick and went with her, father. Anything else you need to know?" Louis bites his cheek. He hates being rude to Harry, for sure now he sees that look on his face. Can he not look like fucking bambi? Why does he look hurt? He doesn't have a reason to be...

"No, there is nothing more I need to know..." he whispers, face down. "Just tell me when you are done being mean to me. Now if you excuse me, I'm going to get breakfast." Harry stands up and Louis feels a pang in his chest. He has to ignore it though. Hurting himself and Harry temporary is better than making a mistake that ruins both their lives.

--

Louis hates Zayn. He hates the fact that he agreed for both of them to 'chill on the beach with the boys'. Because now he is here on the hot sand with hot Harry under the hot sun and everything is just hot.

"Can we do something? I'm bored." Niall whines. They are just laying down all together on one huge towel. Nobody speaks. They are just sunbathing.

"No." Liam answers simply. "I'm tired from yesterday. It was a nice evening."

"It was." Niall agrees.

"Until some people just left without saying a word." It wasn't loud, but Louis who is next to Harry could perfectly hear it.

"We can play beach volleyball I guess." Lousi suggests. "I'm bored too." He stands up and Niall follows him.

"Yeah, I brought a ball! Come on, guys!" Niall jumps around, causing sand to go in the other boys' eyes.

"I hate you." Liam groans, standing up as well.

"Same." Zayn says, but following Liam's lead.

And that's how the fie of them end up at the beach volleyball field.

"You guys know I don't do sports. I'm the referee!" Liam claims and falls down on the sand again, putting on his sunglasses.

"I'm going to team up with Zayn!" Niall screams, running to one side and pulling Zayn with him, winking at Harry.

Louis looks at Harry and Harry looks back. They both blush and look down, agreeing for the game to start. It's only a game of beach volley, nothing more.

And they are playing for a bit, both teams way too competitive, until Harry gets a ball in his face and falls down in the sand.

"Shit, Harry!" Louis immediately kneels down next to Harry and his fingers are caressing his face. "Are you okay? Do you have pain? Should I call an ambulance?" Louis can't stop touching his face and his hair, having the most scared look on his face. "How many fingers do you see?"

"Lou, I'm fine." Harry groans. "It hurts a bit but nothing major."

"Are you sure? I can call a doctor, or just drive you to the hospital. Oh god, Niall couldn't you just take care?" Louis snaps, turning at Niall. He carefully pulls Harry in between his legs and massages his head. "Does that make it feel better, H?"

"Yeah, yeah it does." He rests his head on Louis' chest and Louis keeps massaging his head.

"We should get you inside, away from the sun for your headache." Louis says. Then he starts to realise what's happening again.

Here he is with Harry basically on his lap, caressing his hair and massaging his head. This is not fucking helping Tomlinson.

"Niall, Liam why don't you guys bring Harry inside? I'll get our stuff." Louis says, carefully letting go the curly boy.

"Alright, we'll go to our room. We'll see you, okay?"

Louis and Zayn nod and they go to their spot on the beach.

"I'm getting it now, Lou." Zayn says as they are walking towards Niall and Liam's hut.

"What do you mean?"

"Why you are scared, I see it. You like Harry."