Chapter Thirteen

Guys it feels sooooo good to be able to write so much again. I hope you enjoy it xoxo S

"Tonight was really nice." Harry says. It's two in the morning, Fizzy is basically falling asleep on Louis' shoulder and a game of frustration is lying on the floor after Louis threw it there when Harry kicked him off the board.

"It was." Louis agrees. "It has been a while that I had so much fun."

"Me too, really. You guys are amazing. I should go back to my room now."

"You should." Louis agrees. "Fizz, why don't you go get yourself ready for bed and I let Harry out? You're almost sleeping."

She just makes a weird noise but nods, stands up and walks towards the bathroom.

"I'll let you out." Louis stands up and he stretches his arm out to pull Harry off the ground, almost falling back to the ground when he falls on Louis.

"Take care there, big guy." Louis laughs.

"I'm sorry." Harry blushes and it makes Louis' heart skip a beat.

"It's alright, curly." Louis gives him a sweet smile. They walk towards the door and Harry can't help but stare into Louis' eyes. He is so obsessed with them.

"I, uh, I wish I could walk you to your cottage but uh, can't let Fizz alone." Louis says, looking at his feet.

"It's alright, it's not that far. Thank you for tonight. It has been the best one so far."

"I think so too, refreshing to not following you into the ocean." Louis teases.

"I was waiting for you to bring that up again." Harry rolls his eyes. "Alright, I really should go now. I'll see you tomorrow, right?"

Louis nods and smiles. "I'll see you tomorrow."

What he doesn't expect is being pulled in a hug by Harry, feeling those strong arms around his body and smell him, a mix of strawberry shampoo, pizza and beer. It feels nice, warm, trusted and Louis automatically puts his head into the crook of Harry's neck.

"Good night, Louis." His voice is deep but enchanting.

"Night, Haz." Louis slowly pulls away from him, scanning Harry's eyes in the moonlight just like he did on the beach. Louis never had a favourite colour but he has now.

Harry turns around on his toes and Louis watches him walk away. He loves the way how Harry walks, barely having his limbs under control and looking like he is going to fall over his own feet any minute. It's cute. Harry turns around over his shoulder and smiles when he sees Louis still standing there. He waves at him and Louis waves back, slowly entering the cottage again. Harry Styles is something...

"Lottie is going to kill you." Is the first thing that Fizzy says when Louis is back into the room. She is lying in the single bed in the corner and has pulled up the blankets.

"You as well, you did the act too little one."

"I am sooooo not talking about the act." She laughs. "She'll get over that. I'm talking about the fact that you are crushing on her fiancé."

"Excuse me?" Louis puts his hands on his hips.

"You know very well what I'm talking about. You have a thing for Harry and Harry has a thing for you."

"You are delusional." Louis shakes his head while cleaning up the beer bottles. "And don't say that shit to anyone else, Fizz. It can cause a lot of troubles."

"There are no troubles if it isn't anything right?" she smirks. "Although I don't believe you at all."

"I'm not even into guys." Lie, but Fizzy doesn't have to know that. Louis is not out to his family and that's for a reason, and he likes it that way.

"Obviously." Fizzy rolls her eyes. "But I get it. You don't want to open up to me. Just know, saying it in your words, I boat you guys."

"Go to sleep Felicity!" Louis rolls his eyes and the girl laughs.

"Good night my straight brother."

--

Harry is not looking forward to this, not at all. Lottie left the restaurant crying and he hasn't even bothered to contact her since then. Honestly he was just not in the mood for drama. Now though, now he will get to know drama.

He takes the key and opens the door. He had hoped that Lottie would be asleep by now, but he isn't that lucky. The lights are all on and she is doing something on her phone.

"Hey sweetheart." He smiles uncomfortably. This is going to go so extremely wrong.

"I don't think now is the time to call me that." She snaps.

"Lottie..."

"No, Harry I am honestly so fucking angry with you. You have been shit talking my brother already from the beginning and now that you actually should have done that, protect me, you randomly think he is he funniest guy alive or what! I spend hours getting ready, paid a lot for that dress and now it's covered in whipped cream."

Harry wants to say something but Lottie keeps talking.

"But that's not it, Harry. I can live with the fact that your sense of humour is the same as a five year old, what I can't accept though is that you didn't even take the time to check up on me!"

"Honestly, Lottie how could I check up on you. If Robin hadn't see you leave, I wouldn't even have known! It's not like you announced that. You just disappeared, just left me there!"

"You could have at least sent me a message asking how I was. I was crying, Harry. I was upset and my fiancé doesn't even check how I am doing." Lottie is crying again and Harry feels bad for not feeling that bad about it anymore.

"Where were you even? It's half past two..." her voice is getting softer. "You come back in the middle of the night without even letting me know where you are or how you are.. Not that you need to tell me though, I can smell your beer breath."

"I don't want to have a discussion about this again, Lottie. I had two beers, that's not a bad thing. I'm still young, I can have a good time with friends."

"Of course you can..." Lottie sighs. She looks so tired and honestly Harry is too. They fight every single day and it takes all his energy away. Sometimes he even forgets that in a few days he is promising that girl to spend the rest of his life together.

That thought that gave him butterflies before, scares the hell out of him now.

"You know what, Harry? We never fought like this before." Lottie says. "And I think that we are just both very stressed about the wedding. Maybe it's better that we don't share the same room for the rest of the holiday. I mean, it's the middle of the night now so I'm not kicking you out but we should go to reception tomorrow to get you another room."

Harry thinks about it. He has always been happy with Lottie, it's indeed since they are here that things don't seem to work out. It might be wedding stress. He is willing to give it a chance. Maybe some time apart will fix the problems between them now.

"Yeah, I don' think that's a bad idea. I'll pack my stuff tomorrow, I'm knackered."

Lottie nods and she shuffles at the side, making room for Harry in the bed. When he is in, she puts her head on his chest.

"I do love you, H and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. That's why I'm doing this, you know that right? To safe us. I don't want to lose you. I love you, Harry. Good night."

And Harry only answers one thing from the stuff Lottie said.

"Good night, Lottie."