Chapter Three

Drop the comments and make me happy xoxo

"I'm so happy!" Lottie drops herself on the bed, arms wide open and a big smile on her face. "Louis is here, H. I can't believe he actually came. We haven't seen him for almost three years! He missed so many important events but yet he is here to attend our wedding." Lottie's heart is filled with pride. Her big brother, who used to be her best friend, is here and it means the world to her.

"I'm glad that you are happy, babe." Harry puts on a sleep shirt and crawls into bed next to his fiancé.

"What do you think about him? He is amazing, isn't he?" Lottie's face is literally covered by her big grin and who is Harry to ruin that by telling the truth? On the other hand, he hates lying...

"He is special..." Harry tries to smile convincing but Lottie can see right through him.

"Are you trying to avoid saying that you don't like him?" her smile disappears as snow in the sun.

"Of course I'm not saying that, sweetheart. I think I just haven't spend enough time with him to really know him and give my judgement." Harry tries to talk himself out of this. God he can't tell her that he absolutely despises Louis after spending a little more than an hour with him.

Lottie rolls her eyes and turns away from Harry, facing the wall.

"I can't believe you can't even act like you like him, Harry. You know what this means to me." She mumbles.

"Lotts... Maybe time will change everything. I can't say anything for sure now. Maybe our meeting was just bad timing."

"Better be nice to him during our hike tomorrow." Lottie pulls the blanket closer to her body and closes her eyes. "Good night, Harry."

"Night, sweetheart."

--

The next morning Harry and Lottie are walking towards the restaurant of the hotel where they are meeting everybody for breakfast. Lottie hasn't talked a lot to him yet but Harry hopes that will change today. He will make an effort to talk to Louis more, maybe even becoming friends, although Harry really doubts that. Harry's friends aren't really... like Louis.

"Morning." Harry smiles when he takes place next to Liam and Niall, in front of Zayn.

"Morning, mate." Liam pets his back. "Are you okay? Or did you also spend the night screaming to Lottie?"

"Screaming to Lottie? Why should I scream to her?" Harry asks, sipping his tea.

"That's what Perrie did to Zayn after Louis' beautiful love story of the two of them." Niall laughs, putting another pastry in his mouth.

"What?" Harry asks in shock. His eyes go towards Zayn whose eyes are red and swollen. He looks very tired as well. He himself actually already forgot about the whole Lottie and Zayn thing.

"Perrie was furious." Zayn says softly. "Accused me of cheating on her with her best friend. She's not going on the trip today and later she is going to talk to Lottie. She is so angry, and hurt. She is very hurt about it all because she is very insecure and she has been cheated on before. Look, Harry..."

"No need to say something, mate. I know Lottie doesn't cheat on me." Harry smiles. "I hope Perrie and you make up quickly. I bet Lotts will be upset about Perrie not joining us today. I can't believe that Louis boy... He has shown his face for an hour and.... Sorry I should stop. He is your friend." Harry shuts himself up.

"My friend?" Zayn laughs humourless. "He is not really my friend currently, H. I can't believe he did that." Zayn leans back and shakes his head, arms crossed.

"It's not completely his fault..." Niall comes in between. "I mean... Lottie did point into our direction and if she used to have a crush on Zayn, and Zayn on her then it's not a weird thought he had."

"He shouldn't have just assumed, though." Liam says. "I mean, I can see where he is coming from but he shouldn't have taken the risk. It's like asking a woman how far she is and in the end she isn't even pregnant, just embarrassing."

Niall laughs loudly with that.

"Imagine! I could totally hear him say that like 'Congratulations, Lottie. Can't wait to be an uncle."

"Niall!" Liam elbows his friend but Harry can't help but chuckle a little bit. His mood goes down again though when he thinks about Louis again.

"It's unbelievable what he already has caused in the little time he has spent here with us. Zayn and Perrie are fighting. Lottie and I aren't really fighting but she isn't happy with me either. Can he just go back? Everything was fine."

"You should give him a chance. Lottie is very happy that he is here." Niall says looking at the blonde sitting at the other side of he table, chatting with Eleanor, Danielle and Gemma. "If you like him or not, you should respect her brother. Imagine if she was talking behind your back about Gemma like this."

Harry never thought that he would getting this kind of advice from Niall, but he hates to admit that he has a point.

"You are right. Maybe it was just a wrong start." Harry sighs. "I am going to try to talk to him today, also for Lottie. I really hate it when we are like this. Yeah, I'm going to try to befriend Louis today!"

But it's hard when everybody is waiting outside of the hotel for Louis, who is already half an hour late for the hike.

"Oh wow, everybody is already here." Everybody turns their head when they hear the voice of the person who they are waiting for. It's not what they expected though. He wears an oversized tank top and a pair of black shorts and next to him there is a girl with long blond hair. "You are all so early."

"You are a bit late, honey but that's okay." Jay smiles. "I'm happy you are here. Who is that lovely lady you have with you? Is she your girlfriend?"

Louis looks next to him and laughs.

"She's someone I met in the bar yesterday. This is Brigitte, guys. It's alright that I brought her along, right?"

"It's Brianna." The girls says.

"What?"

"Brianna, my name is Brianna." She repeats herself.

"Alright so Bri is going to join us." Louis quickly turns to her and kisses her neck, making her giggle. God this is disgusting.

Getting along with Louis Tomlinson will probably be the hardest challenge in Harry's life.