chapter 27

dean p.o.v

i Wake up and yawned i turn around and hug Seth "good morning dean" he say i nodded and i kiss him he kiss back i touch his ass and slapped i smile and he smile back i stand up and stretch "baby" i say and Austin run to me i carry him and saw roman taking care of Taylor "good morning love bird" roman say i roll my eyes "hey: i say and someone knock on the door and i opened and it was randy "what do you want" i say "oh hey Austin" he say and austin wave his hand "is seth here"? randy say "nope" i say "hey taylor" seth say "shh" i say "who are talking to"seth say carrying taylor "aw isnt cute how the famly is back" randy say "shut up" seth say "i just came to talk to both of you" randy say i look at him up and down "i take the kids" roman say and he put taylor on the stroller and carry Austin"what do you want" i say and he pull me and kiss me roughly and he push me and someone grab me and he grab seth by his legs and put his face on his hi shoulders "get off me" seth shout and i trow the person who hold me and run i pull seth to me and hug him by his waist "what the fuck was that for" i say and he smile "hey seth have you tell him" randy say "have i tell him what" seth say "that you pengrnate" randy say 'is that true" i say "yes is yours i promise" he say "again wow" i say "how stupid are you dean,the baby is not yours is mine" randy say and i slap him and push him to the elvator "stay away" i shout and walk whit seth to our hotel and went to the living room.
Next day
Seth p.o.v
"Hey seth change Austin while I change tyler ok" he say and I breath out and rolled my eyes I went to his room "hey Austin" I say going towards him "hey and bye" he say about to leave but I grab his arm "no no Austin I'm gonna change you" I say "no I want my daddy not you" he say whit a sweet smile "look you don't want you sister or brother to die do you" I say rubbing my stomach "no" he say "thean do what I say and that simple" I say and pull him to his bed I took his pjs off "oh and I'm gonna change you how I want" I say and put him a shirt of the authority and some black shorts and white and black shoes "I liked" he say smiling "that's what I'm talking about" I say and carry him We thean went to the car and went to the arena where dean and roman was already in-later- I get out for my match vs dolph ziggler