Chapter 25

-days later-
Dean p.o.v
I have notice seth diffrent he has been in a bad mood science monday he has been snapping at me and sayng "you the reason I'm like this" what do that even mean if he is the same persons I meet years ago in the other hand he's dad left because seth tell him to left or he would call the police and I'm the one who supposed to be mad it has been a bad week for me. I went to Austin room and he wasn't there I hear him laugh and it was coming from seth room I though Austin didn't like seth but I'm not going in there "you daddy is the one you need to be mad at Austin" seth say what!!!! I got in and pull seth "daddy what are you doing" Austin say "just keep on watching t.v my little boy" I say and went to the restroom and closed the room "what the heck is you problem whit me Rollins" I say to him and he was ignoring me brushing his hair I took the brush away from him and trowed on the floor and look at him mad "what" he say "what did I did to you ha"I say and he roll his eyes "look ambrose is simple I don't know" "what you have that every time" "..never mind"he say "tell me rollins" I say and he shake his head I am not in a mood right now and I pull his arm close to me I push him hard and he fail on his but and he crawl backwards into he bump to the door "tell me rollins" I say and I got him up and pin him on the door "ok is because I'm back whit randy " "but I am dumping him because I love you even more than him" he say "you little" I say and open the door I went to my room and pack my stuff"what are you doing dean" he say and I grab my bags and put it on the living room i went to Austin room and pack all his stuff I went to seth room and carry Austin "daddy where are we going" he say "far away from this" I say pointing at seth I grab my stuff "dean don't please"he say "just keep it alright and we done" "we never ever going back together" "ever" I say and slammed the door I went to my car and put Austin on his seat and close the door I put the bags on the panseger seAt and I sigh"daddy are you ok"? Austin ask "yes babe boy just taller" I say I am really not ok but I don't want to worry him I drive off and I park my car on another hotel and grab my and Austin bags and carry Austin I went to the hotel worker so they can give me a room I went to my room and close the door I put Austin down and put my and his bags on a Conner "daddy I want to play " he say and I give him his toys thean someone knock on the door and opened "what" I say and it was roman "hey what are you doing on this hotel" he say "I move from that (he sigh)" I say "oh what happen " he say "came in" I say and he came in and I close the door he seat down on the couch and I seat next to him and rub my eye I thean scratch my head "so what happen" he say "we'll he confess me after seance I don't know how long" "that he was cheating on me whit randy" "he tell me that he love me more but I just send him to hell" I say trying to calm my self down he rub my back "I tell you that it wasn't a good Idea to get back whit him" he say "now you gonna rubbed on my face" I shout and stand up "no dean I'm just saying" he say standing up Anne I cross my arms "sorry"He say opening his arms I roll my eyes and hug him thean Austin came doing airplane sounds and he stop when he saw roman he smile "uncle rommy" he say and hug his leg we let go and he carry Austin thean someone knock on the door I opened and saw a lady whit wavy black hair brownish eye color red lips a black skirt,black long sucks and black boots she have a black shirt and a black jacket a sipped to her chest she was smiling "am may I help you" I say "oh yeah am looking for a job I doesn't matter what is" "It can be babe seating cleaning the house anything" she say whit a sweet smile "well I do need a baby seater buy how much" I say "anything"she say I smile "we'll you got it staring right now" I say and she came in she have a nice but wait what I'm saying "oh and what is you name" I say "Sara" she say "oh I'm dean" I say thean roman clear his voice "wow wow who is her" he say "oh roman this is Sara my new baby seater" "SARa that's roman" I say "nice to meet you" Sara say "the pleasure is mine" roman say and Austin cross his arms and stick his bottom lip down "oh and that's my son Austin" I say "hey Austin I'm Sara" she say and Austin turned around "uncle I want to go to my room" Austin say and he did what Austin say "sorry about Austin he needs time" I say "oh it's ok I love kids" she say "we'll get to work" I say "yes sir" she say and went to the kitchen and I bite my bottom lip and went to my room and smile I thean got a text.
😪tallerof him playng whit me😤:"dean I love you please forgive me" "I beg you":(
😇dean😈:"no and that's my last answer you know what they say play whit fire you get burn"
I put my phone on the table and I lay down Sara wait what I can't be falling for her no way.

Who is Sara? I wonder