chapter 5

dean p.o.v 

i wake up by the door knockin hard i got up and went to opeb "who the hell is knocking this hard" roman say "i dont know but go whit austin ok" "ok"  i open the door and saw that it was seth i try to close the door but he put his foot in it "auch" i rembember that he was pregnate so i let him came in i closed the door he was grabing his feet  he looked funny i have to admidet "what do you want rollins" "i just came to tell you that soner or later on one way or another austin is gonna know about his other parent" he say i pass my hand through my hair "tell austin and a fork is going through you throat" he give me a offended look "how dare you and leave my unborn child alone pss no" "oh try me" i say looking at him up and down i bite my cheeck when i saw he was hard already wait what why i am looking at him i am staraight  he sat on the sofa i look at him ""leave" i say "make me" i grab his arm but he fight back "dont make me do this rollins and i am not sayng'net for you i am saing'net for the babe" he bite my finger "auch" i say leting go off him he fall on the sofa i got mad "out" i shouted "make me" he shouted back standing up i pull his arm and he was fighting back "rollins i am losing patients" "i dont care" he slaped me that was the last strike i grabed his waist and push him out  the hotel "this is not over ambrose you hear me" i inorge him and went to austin room "hey babe boy" "hey dad" "can i talk to you uncle in private" he noded and went to the living room "was up" i sighed "its rollins" "what did he did now" "what did he didnt do he crossed the line for good now rembember when my ass hurted" he noded "well i know why rollins {i sighed} he when ya left he came and..fuck me" "what" he say almost yelling and mad "yeah and for that now he is pregnate" "so you sayng that he is having another child and austin is gonna have a brother or sister" i nodded "i dont know what to do anymore" i say puting my face on my hands i feal roman pating me on my shoulder "just star something new whit smemone new" he say and i look at him we stare at each other eyes and........