Chapter 21

Dean p.o.v
I grab my phone and text roman
Dean-"hey roman can you came over"?
Roman-"sure"
I thean text seth
Dean-"hey seth came over" "and bring all you stuff"
Seth-"ok"
I put my phone on my pocket and smile to my self like 10 minutes seth came and thean roman "hey guys" I say "hey seth say thean Austin came and hug roman and "uncle can you play whit me" Austin say "sure" roman say whit a smile thean roman went to play whit him on his room "you can go whit taylor" I say and he went.
-later for monday night raw-
Seth p.o.v
After I went there I went to backstage and seat down to see the match of nikki vs aj randy is so going down even if I don't have Bruce's we'll I think he is gonna pay I saw Austin running and he went to my laps and hug me "oh sorry" he say geting off me "I thought you where daddy" he say smiling "uhh bellas win" he say and smile "don't hit me" he say and give me his hands so I can carry him and I put him on my laps "I'm not" I say thean dean came whit tyler and Austin went to him and hug his feet thean dean seat next to me and put Austin on his laps and tyler was on the stroller "uncle" Austin say I smile "uncle roman is gonna win" austin say "plan b" I say to my self dean look at me and smile "I be right back" I say never mind when I went back they weren't there" I guess I'm alone" I sigh and saw dean "hey dean" I say "am hey" he say "just like a sec ago you where smiling to me was up" I say he smile to me again and left "dean I'm all alone j&j quit"! "Not my problem babe" he shout back you would see dean I say smiling .(let's skip to his match) I saw randy oh no sting we went backstage if sting didn't show up everything would be perfect I hope triple h finish him "I don't" I turn around and saw dean smiling whit Austin and tyler "let's go" I say and storm off to the car thean dean  put tyler and austin on they seats thean dean seat down on the drive seat 'you mad because sting came"? austin say and i turn around and  suck on his pointy finger i turn around and dean squewezze my cheek and smile thean he drive off we went to the hotel and dean put tyler on his bed "i want austin to sleep whit us" i say and he smile and change austin to his pjs so did he and i di and we lay down on bed and fall as sleep.