chapter 11

seth  p.o.v

i grab my phone and saw that it was 2am this babe has a schedule evry like 2 days or evry day he wake me up whit his kicks sometimes he wake me up at 2,3.4 or even 5 am i trow my phone at my bed and stand up and grabed some sweats and sweatshirt on like literally only that i grabed my keys and went to my car like 10 minutes later i went to dean hotel and i knock on his door he opened and look at me "what do you want" he say "i want to talk to you" he get out closing the door he was only on some black shorts "well" "i want you to give me a second chance" "no" "please evryone deserves a second chance" "yeah but not you" "you abond me whit austin and i am not compleing or nothing because i love him" "dean i am sorry for that please and anyway is you fault that my others two babes died and i left you whit austin because i was scared" "well i was scared too but i didint left him and you know something in the first time if you wouldnt came nothing would happen and you would steal have the 3 of them"  i feal a tear coming and i quikly cleaned "ambrose you know something fine you wont see the babe that i have here never ever " "you cant do that" "oh watch me and you know something now that i think about'it i dont have 6 monthsi have 8" i say walking away "seth came back here" he say following me but i didint stop for him he grabed my arm "you cant do that i am the dad of that child too" i step on his feet and went to the elevator i thean left and went to my car thean i got to my hotel room and took my sweat shirt off and sweatpants off i put my boxers on and laydown on bed i rub my stomach and cry i thean fall in a deep sleep. {later} i wake up by the door knock i saw the timeand it was 10am i yawned and open the door i thean quikly closed "seth i need to talk to you" "no roman i dont want to talk to you nether dean" i say "seth you know you cant do alot of strenght" i just push the door and walk away so he can came and i went to my room and lock the door i put some sweat pants on a sweatshirt on "seth we need to talk" "no i dont want to" "came on" i open the door and pass by i push him by my sholder i went to the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and drink a little 'seth" "what" i say going to the living room and i put the cap and water bottle on the table seating down he sighed and sat next to me " dude you need to take things esay" "just wait here" i say going to the restroom.

roman p.o.v

i cant belive i am going to do this but dean has a point i took a liquid out of my packet and put it on his bottle water is something that is gonna make him fall a sleep nothing bad to the babe i put it on my packet and thean saw seth caming i sighed "what's wrong" he ask "no nothing" he thean grab his water and drink from it  i bite my thomb nail "what" he say smiling i shake my head "i dont feal good" he say i stand up and grabed his arm and carry him on my sholder "roman .w.w.hat are you doing?he say and we left to my car i put him on the panseger seat and went to dean hotel he text me sayng that austin is whit my mom and that he is in the basement whit the doctors and all that i went to the secret basement and put seth on the bed the doctor went and check him "we need to do this right now because the babe is coming"

dean p.o.v

sorry seth but you are the one who is not going to meet you babe "they are two" "what" i say in shock "yeah they twins one boy and one gril" i was in shock i hear the babe gril cry and thean the doc give the babe to the other doctor so they can cleaned thean they took the boy out and he gived to other doctor to cleaned they where like 10 doctors and this toatally looked like a hospital they where closing seth stomach they give me the gril and they gived roman the boy whit a clean towel i saw that my babe gril was looking atme she haved dark blue eyes and she haved the mouth of seth she is beautyful i know a perfect name "i am gonna put you lily' "doctor is evrything ok" "yes we only need they names so we can register them" "for my gril i want lily" "and fro my boy roman you chose" "oh really oh am jon but only jon" i smile "ok thean well we need to leave and congratulations" "thanks" they left we went to my hotel room and i put my babe gril on the cradle and roman put my babe boy next to my babe gril "well can you take care of them while i do you know what" he noded so i left and went tothe basemen and grab seth i grab him and went to my car i drive fast and went to his hotel i carry him and open his hotel i put him on his bed i saw that he sweatshirt haved blood so i took iet off and grab anothe one and put it "sorry seth but you got it coming" i say giving him a kiss on the forhead i thean closed his hotel room and left to my car i went to my room and saw my babes "are you two ready to meet you older brother" i saw them smile i look at roman and he growned "fine" i went to him and hug him"thank you" "yeah but you own me and i wanet tonight" i let go of him and smile i went to my babes and saw them as sleep

update later