chapter 6

dean p.o.v

we kissed it feel like when i kissed rollins on our first date we kissed passionly we let go "what was that for" i say "i have no idea but i think you need to give love a second chance" "you think so" "yes whit someone who you truely deserve" "but only like one day if you dont like't thean we just gonna be brothers think about it" he say going to the living room i sighed and lay on austin bed "why so compliceted" i rub my eyes after like 10 minutes of just thinking to my self i got an idea so i went to the living room and grabed my keys "dady where are you going" "i am going for a walk dont worry" he noded i look at roman and he look at me and i smile to him he wink at me i closed the door i am not really going for a walk i am going to do another thing i went to crossfit where seth goes evry day i got off my car and put glasses on and a hoddie so no one would recognize me i saw seth car and i went in croosfit and saw seth doing some push ups he just dont understand i got out and went to his car and went to the back seat and wait when i saw seth coming i grabed a tissue and put some liquid on as soon as seth got in i put it on his noise "payback is a bitch rollins" i saw that he haved his eyes closed so i got out of the car and carry seth i went to my car and put him on the back seat i touched his stomach and i thean closed and went in front i starded driving and like 1 hour later i got in the woods so l got out of the car and cary seth i walked like for 10 minutes and got in my old house in the woods i open the door and turn on the lights i lay him down on the bed i tie his wrists and i tie his legs i grabed duck tape and put it on his mouth i hear my phone ring i saw the id and it was roman "hey was up ro" "was up thas all you can say we are worrie where are you" "relax i am just walking around" :ok good but can you came back like now" "but' "but nothing right now" before i could say anything he hang out i saw rollins staring to move a little he's gonna do fine he cant escape i grabed hadcufs and handcuf one of hi hand on a heavy table next to the bed just to make sure i went out the room and locked it didint have windows so thas good he cant escape now i went ou the house and locked the house too i walked 10 minutes thean i got in my car and drive off like 1 hour and 25 minutes later i got in my hotel i open the door and got in i closed and roman was there whit his arms crossed "ambrose where the heck where you ha" he starded arguing about how worry he and austin where i huged him "relax i am here now" 'ok but dont do anymore" he say huging me back i let go and went to austin room "hey babe" "hey daddy" "want to go and have some fun" "yes dad" i carry him and wnt to te living room "whre are you going now and whit austin" roman say "you can came if you want" "ok" 

update lateer............