Chapter 26

-days later-
Dean p.o.v
I am decently falling for Sara she so sweet and she is great taking care of the house and whit tyler whit Austin she have some problems because Austin don't like her but oh we'll I went to the kitchen and saw her she is wearing a thank shirt I could see he bully bottom pink thigh jeans some boots that are to her knees she was wearing a black sweater around her waist but instead of covering her but she was covering the front "hey" I say "hey" she say washing the dishes I grab her waist and kiss her on the cheek she clean her hands whit a towel and turn around I cloud see her light brown eyes whit her curly dark brown hair and that smile whit her red lipstick I kiss her lips and she kiss back for a moment it feel like I was kissing seth we let go and she smile "what was that for" she say "Sara do you want to go out whit me"? I say "yes" she say smiling and she hug me and kiss me again we let go "we'll I need to go back to work boss" she say and wink at me I smile and she went to tyler and Cary him tyler smile and she was playing whit tyler I thean went to Austin room and saw him playng video games whit roman I smile and went to my room and saw a picture of seth and me I grab the picture and put it on my drawer and smile "Sara no seth" I say and went to my phone to play games I got a text and I opened.
🙅sethrollins😑: you don't want me anymore ok thean 😪I will miss you😥
😊dean😛:happy that you understand 😁
🙅sethrollins😑;....well (sigh) 💔😭😰😢😕😔👈
☺️dean😛: you got it coming seth
I put my phone on my bed and went to the living room and she wasn't there I went to tyler room and she was there and she put tyler on the cradle she saw me and give me a sweet smile I hug her and she put her hands around my neck and we look at each other eyes she kiss me and I kiss back we lay down on the bed I was In top of her she grab my waist and I was about to take her sweater off her waist "no wait" she say "what happen" I say and let go of her "it's too soon baby" she say "ok fine" I say and touch her face she have a soft face "I be back "she say and slap her ass she went to the restroom.
Sara p.o.v
I went to the restroom and breath out I grab my red lip stick and fix my make up I fix my hair and smile "you don't want me one way you gonna want me the other way" I say smiling
Dean p.o.v
I went to Austin room and he was playing whit roman action figures Austin saw me and run to me and he give me his arms so I could carry him I carry him and roman give me a look and I smile "no way" roman say "yes" I say and he stand up and hug me "congrats bro" he say "daddy I'm confuse" Austin say I kiss him on the forehead "you know Sara" I say and he noded "we'll I'm dating her" I say "what" he say "I'm his boyfriend" I say and he hug me "you not going to abound me for her" "right"? Austin say "no baby boy you first than her" I say "I love you a lot austin"i say "I love you too daddy" he say and roman smile and went to the main room "you want to go to the park" I say "yes" he say and I change him I saw Sara"roman and Sara I be back and roman I'm watching you" I say and we left.
Roman p.o.v
"Hey Sara came" I say and she came "yes" she say I push her to the sofa "why you did that" she say "sara stop it I know that you not Sara" she dosent even exist you are seth" I say "I don't know what you talking about" she say I slap him "stop acting seth" I say and he grab his cheek "I don't know what are you talking about" he say and walk away but I grab him and carry him by my shoulders "stop" he say I put her on my bed "take the sweater off you waist if you not a boy" I say "fine I'm seth" he say "I knew it" I say and he sigh "but you a good actor aren't you" I say "shut up" he say "please don't tell dean " I say "fine I'm not going to tell him" he say "is there a trick here" I say "no no trick" he say smiling and I Stand up and fix my sweater and my hair "thank you roman" I say "I do this because I want you two back" he say I hug him and went to the living room thean austin came in running "hey what happen" i say and i saw him crying and thean desn came mad and austin went to his room and closed "austin came here im not mad" dean say "no i know you are mad" he say "what happen"? I say "well where on the park and i was looking for austin all over the place" "i went to the store and saw him on the toy store" "he scare the crap out of me" "and i my scream at him a little but it was because he really scared me" he say.
Dean p.o.v
I went to his room and opened i saw him hiding below the bed "austin came on" "dont be scared of daddy im not going to do nothing to you i promise" i say and he slowly came out he came out completely and i carry him and i seat on the edge of his bed and put him on my laps"austin dont scared me like that never again ok"? I say "i promise" he say puting his pinki up "and i promise not to scream at you again"i say and we put ours pinkis together "im sorry daddy" he say "im sorry too baby boy" i say and we let go and we hug i thean stand up and carry him and went to the living room
-the next day at raw-
Seth p.o.v
So I chose well randy too our stipulation for extreme rules and I think is gonna be easy I went backstage and dean pin me on the floor and he got in top of me "what the heck dean" I say and he slap me "you try to play me ha" he say "I don't know what you talking about" I say "seth don't act like you don't know Sara" he say "oh" I say"yeah oh" "we'll I'm her but i only did it not because I want to hurt you is because I love you and I'm sorry for what happen whit randy but that doesn't change the fact that I love you dean" I say "lies" he say "no I'm being honest " I say and kiss him he get off me and we let go I smile and he sigh "ok" he say and left