Chapter 1

-2 years later-

"WAZZZZZA?!" Carlos yelled, jumping on me. I quickly slipped the picture into my pocket. "Oh nothing except for you jumping on me!" I said back. "No! You were looking at a picture like you always do! Can I see it?!" Carlos asked, getting off of me. "Yeah, can we see it?" Kendall asked from where him and James were on the other couch. We were performing a few different shows in California to start up 2013, so we were in a hotel. I sat there or a moment, debating whether or not to show them. I've kept it from them since we first met, during 2009, they deserve to know. "G-guys I have a story to tell you." I said, sitting up. They looked at me as if to say 'go on'. "Well, back before we started the show, before we even met, I had a girlfriend." I said. James laughed. "So what? We've all had girlfriends." He sad. "But this is different." I said, trying to keep calm. "H-Her name was Carter. She had brown eyes, long brown hair, the best smile and laugh. She was perfect." I said. I took out the picture and showed them. It a of me and Carter at prom, her smiling at the camera while I kissed her cheek. The guys looked at it as I continued. "We had been dating for 2 years, both of us 18 at the time. After we graduated I wanted to take her on vacation to Maui, so I did. W-we never got there. A freak storm caught the wing of the plane on fire. The plane crashed and I never saw Carter again. I woke up in the hospital and our parents told me that the rescuers couldn't find he, she was either missing or d- gone." I said, biting my lip, trying not to cry. The boys watched me sad looks on their faces. "I never saw her again. Her parents moved to England, the pain to great. I went into depression for months. My parents and Presley always knew I wanted to sing and act. I stopped after the crash. They convinced me to try out for a TV show about a boyband; Big Time Rush. I got the part, met you guys, and got out of depression. I've cried myself to sleep sometimes..." I said, looking at my lap. "I'm sorry." Carlos said, giving me a hug. "I didn't know. I always assumed it was home sickness or the haters." Kendall said. "Sorry we asked. We should've waited until you were ready." James said. "No, it's fine. It's not your fault. I would've had to tell you sooner or later." I said, sliding the picture back into my wallet. "I'm going for a walk. Tell Ranel for me." I said, standing up. "I'll come with you." Kendall said. "No, sorry Kendall I want to be alone" I said, before turning and walking out the door. I walked down the hall and into an elevator. I walked out the lobby and onto the streets. I walked down the side walk, my hood up an my sunglasses on. I walked until I reached the Starbucks at the end of the corner. I walked inside, looking around. It was almost empty, except for a girl, a couple, and a woman. I walked up to the counter. "I'll have a vanilla latte." I said, ordering Carter's favorite drink. I waited and the person gave it to me. I took it and paid then turned and went to an empty booth. I sat down and drank the latte, checking Twitter but then getting off. My phone buzzed and I picked it up.

From: James

You better get back here! Our concert starts in 2 hours! meet n greets in 30 and then sound check!!

I cursed and got up. I threw my latte away and rushed out of the shop, running right into a girl, knocking her on the ground. "Don't hurt me" She yelled, putting her arms up protectively. I raised an eyebrow, "Why would I hurt you?" I asked, holding out a hand and helping her up. She had brown hair and brown eyes, a bruise on her cheek, her hoodie up. She looked tired but I couldn't shake the feeling I knew her. "I'm sorry." I said. "N-No problem." She said. I moved out of the way and she walked into the store. "What's your name?" I asked, right before she was gone. "T-that's for me to know and for you not to." She said quietly, before going inside. My eyebrows scrunched up I confusion but then realized I had to get back. I hurried down the street and into the hotel, going up to the room. "I'm here!"  said, opening the door. "About time Logan! Come on, dude! You have 5 minutes to get ready." Ranel said, shoving me into my room. I changed into black jeans and a white shirt, putting my leather jacket on top. I fixed my hair, slid on my shoes, and met the guys in the living room. We left and rode to the arena. We did sound check, answered some questions, and got ready for the concert. "You're on in 30, 29, 28.." Our manager said. Me and the boys went to our spots on the dark stage, millions of rushers watching intensely, to try and see us. All of a sudden, the music started, the lights turned on, and we started singing.

.

3 hours later the concert was over. The boys and I showered and got dressed. We were all hungry and decided to go to McDonalds. We all got burgers, fries, sodas, and McFlurrys. We ate, joking and laughing. "I'm going to the bathroom" I said, standing up. I went to the bathroom and while I was on my way back, saw a girl in a hoodie, her brown hair falling around her face, a bruise on her left cheek. It was the same girl from Starbucks.She was drinking a soda, staring into space, a glaze over her eye. I walked over, hesitantly, and put a hand on the table. "Can I sit?" I asked, snapping her out of her thoughts, jumping. "I'm sorry or scaring you." I said. "Oh- uh- sure?" She said, it coming out as a question. I pulled out a chair, sitting down. I watched  her for a few minutes as she looked at her lap. "You never told me your name." I said. "Neither did you, Swag Boy." She said. Swag Boy!? Where did that come from? "It's Logan. Logan Henderson." I said, laughing. She tensed up, her eyes flashed to mine for a second. "I've heard your name before." She said, her face scrunching up in a cute, confused way. "I'm in a band, Big Time Rush." I said. "Oh- Casey always talked about you. She said that they saved her. That they had 2 dogs that I'd like." She said, her eyes glazing over again. "Hey..hey!" I said, waving a hand in front of her face. "Oh what? Sorry?" She said. "It's fine. But you never told me your name..." I said. "I think- I think my name is Carter Johnson." She said, looking up, as her hoodie fell down, revealing my missing girlfriend. "C-Carter!?" I said, shaking in happiness and disbelief. "Um yes. Do I know you?" She asked. "Um yes. I was your boyfriend! Remember the plane crash?" I asked. "P-plane crash? I remember it in flashes but that's all I know." She said, her eyes getting wet. "I-I don't even know my own parents! Or where I lived! And don't even remember you!" She cried. As tears fell down her face I wiped them away. As she cried realization dawned on me. "You've got amnesia." I said, shock in my voice.

So THAT was chapter 1!!!! I won't be posting the next chapter until I get to 100 reads, by the way.

So, what do you guys think?

Do you know who the girl is?

Do you want the next chapter?

What do you want to happen?

How much do you WANT the next chapter?

ALL IDEAS, CHARACTERS(BESIDES THE BOYS), PLOT, EVERYTHING IS COPYRIGHTED TO ME! PLEASE DON'T COPY!!!!

So, comment below what your favorite part was and how your liking it! Don't forget to fan, comment, and vote! 100 reads for the next chapter! :) xx