Chapter 25

Logan's POV

The next morning by 10 everyone was ready. We all were dressed, breakfast in our stomachs, getting in the car.

"Where do you kids wanna go first?" Amy, asked as we pulled out of the drive way.

"Mom, we aren't kids." Carter protested, rolling her eyes. It was like she's been living with them, like nothing's changed.

"How about the London Eye?" Frank asked.

"Sound's good to me. Carter?" I said, looking over to Carter.

"I'd love it." She answered, intertwining our fingers. About 20 minutes later we pulled up to the tall Ferris wheel thing.

"It really does look like an eye." Carter smiled. We got out of the car and walked to the paying booth. 

"Can we have a single cart for the 4 of us?" Frank asked. The person sighed.

"An extra 32 pounds please." Frank handed over the money and we walked ahead. We waited a few minutes before the door opened. We walked inside and the person closed it. We sat on the seats as it started to move. We were taking pictures and talking as it went up. Finally, we reached the top.

"Take a picture, take a picture!" Carter squealed, running over to the side to look over at the water.

"Get together you two." Amy said. I stood up and wrapped my arm around Carter's waist, pulling her close to me.

"Say cheese!" 

"CHEESE!" We yelled, smiling. We got the picture on our phones and I set it as my background. We all sat around the edge, watching London. I looked up at Carter. Her hair was pulled up in a pony tail, a few messy pieces falling out. It made her look younger, like when we lived in Texas. The sun made her eyes sparkle as a permanent smile stuck on her face.

She kept pointing out little things and getting exciting over random things. I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She looked up at me, confused. I just smiled and she smiled back. Eventually we had made it around the whole thing and were on our way to another place. Carter's parents weren't telling us where we were going, just surprising us. As soon as Big Ben came into view Carter squealed.

"I give you, Big Ben." Carter's mom said proudly. We found a parking spot and took some pictures in front of it. Carter took out her phone.

"Logan, put a hand up and lean a bit." She said. "No over...the other over...to the right!" She sighed. "A little bit up..perfect!" I smiled and she snapped a few pictures. I laughed at the picture. She did the same thing before her parents suggested we hit the shops. 

"It's warmer here than it is in L.A" She chirped as we walked.

"Yeah, it's summer here." I agreed.

"Yet you still wear your leather jacket."

I chuckled. "I like it, okay?"

"Nope, I'm pretty sure you love it." She said as we turned and walked into a small shop. I followed Carter around as she looked through a few summer dressed. I saw one a smiled.

"Get this one." I said, holding it up. It was a white summer dress with small yellow flowers all over it. 

"I'm going to go try it on." She said, taking it from my hands. She kissed my cheek and walked to the dressing rooms. I spotted a wall with shelves filled with candy. I walked over and saw a bag of jelly beans. Well, I did promise her some. I grabbed a bag and went back to the couch outside the dressing room.

A few minutes later, Carter stepped out hesitantly. The dress looked cute on her, coming to her knees. It fit her just right.

"It looks amazing." I smiled. She blushed and brushed a piece of hair out of her face, tucking it behind her ear. We bought the dress and went to the next shop.