Chapter 4

I know this story was on hold but I somehow got 2 chapters typed!!! yay! BUT this story will be having slow updates, not a chapter every day or two like I normally would. Sooo yeah. I'm currently working on a Kendall story (which @SusanSchmidt knows about) and am, like, obsessed with typing it. So I might be posting that. So yeah, next chapter!

"You guys were amazing but I ate wayyy to much food." I complained as we switched the bags over to the tour buses. I handed mine to Ranel and he walked back onto the bus. "Yeah me too." Carlos said. "I think it was fun. Obama is totally a Rusher." Kendall said, laughing. "One day, I'm going to be president and make a dance party month." Logan said. James was already on the tour bus. I don't know what it is with him. Did I say something? Or is he just being rude? "Good luck with that." I said, laughing as Ranel came back. "Come on guys. Get on the buses. We're leaving." He said. I looked at Logan and raised and eyebrow. "You're sharing a bus with me and Kendall." He said and I nodded. He stepped into the bus and I followed. The first section was where the driver was. Then was the kitchen/living room, which was pretty big. Then came the bunk beds and after that was the bathroom and storage. I finally settled on the couch as the bus started moving. I was instantly bored. "LOGANNN!" I yelled and he ran into the room. "What? What's wrong?!" He asked. "I'm bored." I pouted. "Hm well.. you could play on your pho- wait, let's make you a twitter!" He said. "Um, okay." I said. He sat down next to me and I handed him my phone. He pulled up the twitter app, filling out, what I'm guessing, was one of his emails. Also, my name. "What would you like your user name to be?" He asked. "Um I don't know." I said, thinking. "How about KittyCarter?" He said, hesitantly. I watched him, his eyes showing sadness and hope. "Sure." I said. Again, I felt like I should know that. "Sure." I said, smiling as he typed in the name.

James' POV

I laid in my bunk, listening to music. Carlos had kicked me out of the couch area because apartently I was 'bad mouthing' Carter. Fine I admit it, I don't like her. Not one bit. She's too secretive and she doesn't even remember Logan. If she doesn't remember him then why put himself through the torture? I was interruppted when my phone beepped with a text from Halston. I ignored it. Why do we need a girl on tour anyway? I know you guys are probably wondering, Why do I not like her? But I don't like her, I hate her. She just doesn't seem normal, doesn't seem friendly enough. I could've said a lot worse things to her but Logan was there. He would've gone off on me. I just don't like her. She has secrets and secrets are dangerous. I don't care if she's a girl. I don't like her and I'm going to let her know.

(A/N Sorry for all the POV changes! I just want you guys to know what everyone is thinking or how they feel!! And sorry James is witchy. It will turn out fine. Promise.)

Logan's POV

Kitty Carter was my old nickname for her, or just Kitty. When ever I called her that she would giggle and kiss my cheek. I miss her so much. I know she's here but she doesn't remember anything. Nothing at all. What if she doesn't remember? What if I turn out to be "just a friend"? I handed her her phone and walked back to the bunks. I climbed onto mine at the top. I got in and shut the curtain. I sat there, thinking about what we used to do. On Saturdays we would have movie night, eating ice cream and popcorn, snuggled up on the couch. Each year I would take her to the fair and convince her to go on the Ferris Wheel, even though she's afraid of heights. We would make cupcakes for fun and I taught her how to skate board. We always told each other 'I love you' and she always gave me little kisses. Her laugh was adorable and her smile was perfect. She was perfect. She still is. But it all seems like a dream, like it's not real. We're only friends and if she doesn't remember, that's all we'll ever be. And that's when I set my goal. I would make her remember. I would make her mine again. My thoughts were interrupted by a scream. A girl's scream.

 Bwahaha I'm evil. 3 votes for the next chapter? I wanna see if anyone is actually reading this...