Kik-48

Mr. Urie was popular in the last chapter.

Woo hoo.

--

Fuensexual: ur door isn't open

Quinn: oops?

Fuensexual: open it

Quinn: no

Fuensexual: guess I'm going home

Quinn: wait

Quinn: nooooo

Quinn: Nooooooooooooo

Quinn: Noooooooooooooooooooo

Quinn: NoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOooOOooOOo

Fuensexual: open ur fucking door

Quinn: the place is v messy

Fuensexual: I thought you were cleaning

Fuensexual: nvm

Fuensexual: I just want ur advice

Quinn: on what?

Fuensexual: open ur door for the last time

Quinn: fine, I'm coming

Fuensexual: that's what she said

Quinn: that's what you'll be saying later today

Fuensexual: smooth

Quinn: ;)

Kellin opened the door up with a pout.

"You couldn't wait until I was done cleaning?"

"Not really" Vic shrugged, coming inside. He sat on the couch giving Kellin a confused look.

"It's not... as bad" Vic grinned. Kellin groaned and sat next to him.

"Ok, what do you need advice on? It's not love is it? I sw-"

"Pfft! No! Even if I did I wouldn't ask you for advice" Vic retorted. Vic sighed,

"I want to be in a band like yours. Like how do I become like you or your band in general" Vic said seriously. To Kellin, it was a hard question.

"Well, it takes a lot of practice. How are you going to be in a band? Do you have like -- people?"

"No, but I want -- ugh, I don't know people who play instruments! I mean, Jaime can play bass, I could do guitar but we need a drummer and a singer" Vic threw his head back on the chair. It would be a dream come true if he was in a band as succsesful as Sleeping With Sirens.

"First of all, Jaime will not be a part of this" Kellin raised a brow

"Why not?" Vic asked. Kellin didn't answer, he just kept the eyebrow raised. Vic finally caught on.

Minutes passed and Vic finally got Kellin's approval of Jaime and Vic being in the same band.

"Can you sing?" Kellin asked

"No" Vic answered quickly. "No, no, no, never"

"Have you ever tried?"

"No? Why would people want to hear me sing? I'm better behind the guitar" Vic got up. He went in the kitchen to find an apple. Kellin came in resting his head on Vic shoulder, wrapping his arms around his torso.

"How about you sing for me, and I'll judge it?"

"How about no" Vic said putting the green apple under the faucet, then later dried it off. He took a bit and almost made a face to its sour taste.