Vic/Kik-3

Vic IsGay💁: I'm so sorry, I got on trouble

Vic IsGay💁: in*

Vic IsGay💁: I live in San Diego too

Vic IsGay💁: I have to go anyways. Bye.

--

The left side of everywhere by Sleeping with Sirens came on and in a matter of time I was singing the words to it. After that, Shadow Moses by Bring me the horizon came on.

Skipping lunch as usual, I went to the back of the school to chill by myself. The thought of school almost being over terrified me more than being at school.

Coming home to homophobic/abusive parents is scary. If I had to choose to never come home I would agree to that but since I'm under age and I cannot afford my own place, I have to stay with a legal guardian since then.

I checked my phone to see if Beatus replied. He read them, but didn't reply.

I sighed, locking my phone. I closed my eyes wanting to drown in my own music but I couldn't. They found me. He found me.

"W-what do you want?" I stuttered, looking up upon him.

"I'm failing Science, so I want you over to my house to get this god damn project done- and you better do damn well on it" Trevor spat at me throwing a piece of paper at me. I caught it in thin air. It was his address.

Trevor is known for possibly being the richest guy in school. His uncle is somewhat a musician and he lives with him. I took my bag, crumbling up the paper and threw it away.

I checked my phone once more before putting it away.

-

School was hell. Came home with a busted lip only to get add-ons at home. I sat in the bathroom, crying.

4 months clean, washed down the drain. The more in inhaled the sharper you could feel the pain in my chest from my mom's heels.

My arms were red from burns and my face was nearly slapped off by my own dad.

I started the weeze which was never a good thing. I started to panic looking for my inhaler. I found it in the cupboard.

After a while I started breathing normally. I went to wash the blood out of my arms then bandaged them up. I walked out of the bathroom and quickly into my room.

I picked up my phone, placing it in my back pocket. Not wanting to make a good impression I just threw a Crown The Empire crewneck on, black skinny jeans, gray beanie with my black vans.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Somewhere" I locked the door behind me. I couldn't show all these bruises to when I arrive at Trevor's so I went to the mall, and to the make up section.

My phone buzzed.

XXswsloverXX: Srry, I was talking to a lot of ppl.

I didn't reply instantly. I looked for what I needed, bought this expensive piece of shît and started to walk.

Where am I suppose to put this on?

Vic IsGay💁: I was at the make up store sorry,

XXswsloverXX: u put on make up?

Vic IsGay💁: nt in that way😂. I just need this to cover up all the bruises on my face.

XXswsloverXX: Are you being abused?

Vic IsGay💁: yeah

XXswsloverXX: why don't you tell anyone??

Vic IsGay💁: I've said enough. I'm going to some guys house for a project,

XXswsloverXX: at least call the police

Vic IsGay💁: I have to go

--

kellicis_life TASHA ITS 5 MORE HOIRS UNTIL THE CONCERY

CAN WE JIST

ILL PICK YOU UP AFTERSCHOOL