Vic

[Vic]

I'm literally meters away from meeting Sleeping with sirens right now.

"Vic, calm down" a long-time-no-see-who-I-called-to-go-to-the-concert-with-me said.

"Jesus Christ Jaime, you have no idea how much this means to me ok? Can you at least be a good friend" I whined, watching as the person in front of me get escorted to the meet up.

"I'm going to pass out" I muttered. Jaime laughed, patting me on the back.

"Next" the security said. Jaime notice me not moving so he gave me a little shove. Then he grabbed my wrist pulling me over to where they were waiting for me.

"Hey guys!" Justin was the first to speak,

"Hello" Jaime spoke for the both of us. I gained the courage to at least wave at them. I locked eye contact with Kellin.

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck, he's hot.

"Well, my name is Jaime, and my friend here name is Vic. I guess he's a little shy" Jaime smiled. I shrugged, looking down at my shoes.

"Here, ok you stand in between Kellin and Jack," the photographer pointed towards me, "and you sir stand in between Nick and Gabe" he pointed at Jaime. I shuffled my feet over to them and made my way in between Kellin and Jack.

The camera flashed a couple times, I got some pictures on my phone, then it was time for us to go.

"Oh yeah, it's his birthday so can you guys like...." Jaime trailed off.

"Happy Birthday Vic" Kellin was the first to say, then the rest followed. I smiled but I was shaking.

He told me happy birthday.

He said my name.

He knows my name.

He smiled at me.

"T-Thank you" I muttered, exiting the room.

"OH MY GOD, JAIME" I squealed, with a huge smile. I bounced off my toes, following Jaime on the long trail to go to where the official concert was.

"You're crushing up the tickets" Jaime muttered, "you barely talked".

"So" I shrugged, "I was next to Kellin ok? Jesus Christ he smelled nice" I muttered mostly to myself.

I handed the tickets to the security check guard person. We both walked into the noisy room of sweaty teenagers. Basically Jaime took my wrist and made our way to the center front, where the mic stands.

"This is too close" I muttered,

"I didn't waste my $67 dollars to sit in the back ok? Now you better be grateful you get to see him perform up close" he said. I smiled, converting my eyes back on the stage.

Everything went dark. Then the lights on the stage came shining into people's eyes. The crowd started to scream.

Instruments started to play, an I started to have breathing problems. I knew this tune, [can we just pretend the last 3 song they released is on the feel album. k. thanks]

The lights came on, exposing the five boys on stage, in their position. The screams went louder.

"Let's hang the jury

You sick judgement fool

I bury you 6 feet deep, so tired of your rules" he started to sing, as the instruments played. I sang along to the words he sang.