Chapter 1

The crowd roared as (y/n) and the other actors had just finished up on a musical and were headed off stage when (y/n) noticed a boy with blackish/brownish hair and he looked as if he was a newsie. (Y/n) had seen him before since he would paint some of the backgrounds for the shows and she saw him talking with miss Medda before. She always wondered how he got in or how he was even allowed to paint the backgrounds. He was an attractive man so she thought he must have swooned his way in but she didn't think about it too much and continued on with her job as an actress.

__________

Medda was was congratulating every one as they walked back and before (y/n) could say thank you, the boy from earlier ran backstage and hugged miss Medda. "My, my miss Medda that proformance was incredible," the boy said as he let go from the embrace, "and it wouldn't be as special as it was without the background you painted Jack!" Jack. Jack was the boys name. 'Well I'll keep that in mind,' (y/n) thought as she walked away and going to take off her costume.

(Y/n) was taking out the fake eyeball she had in. When (y/n) was only six she had a deadly infection in the back of her eye and the only way for it to be cured was to remove the eye completely, now she wore an eyepatch to cover empty eyesocket whenever she wasn't in plays. She hated the fake eye, it was uncomfortable and hard to always get it to match the eyecolor of the character she was playing. She continued to get into her normal clothes, taking out the little hat she had worn as a hairclip out of her (H/L) (H/C) hair and so on.

She was walking out when she saw Jack still talking to Medda. But didn't think much of it.

_________

"Oh! (Y/n) come here I want to introduce you to someone," Medda had called out while waving to someone behind Jack. Jack turned around to see a girl walking toward them. She was wearing a green dress that went down to her ankles, the green seemed to stop when it got to her shoulders and she had a puffy white sleeves with small black bands around the forearm and wrist of the sleeve. She had a white button up underneath her green corset with a black ribbon tied into a bow around her neck. She also wore an eyepatch that went under her bangs but around the rest of her head and wore dark red lipstick. She wore white heels with a green bow on the front. She was very pretty and would be a kind of girl he would hit on on the street. "Yes miss Medda, is this the one you are talking about?" her voice was polite and caring. All Jack could do was question whether or not he had just seen her without the eyepatch or not. She did have a big part in the musical after all. "Yes of course! (Y/n), this is Jack Kelly, and Jack this is (y/n) (l/n)," (y/n) stuck out her hand to shake his and Jack did the same. "I thought you two could be friends since you're both the same age and (y/n) I know likes to draw and so do you Jack," Medda had said breaking the silence. "Nice to meet ya (y/n) I'm sure we will get along just fine," Jack responded.

(A/N)
Hey I know nothing really happened in this chapter but it is just an expirement to see if you all like this or not so just let me know and I'll continue this or get ride of it.