Everyone Needs a HERO

"But you, take courage! Do not let your hands be weak, for your work shall be rewarded." - 2 Chronicles 15:7

-------

Unexpectedly, it came... dragging humanity in a state of insanity and fear. Day by day, HEROES are born to save lives and to save more. Yet death, real and painful as it is, comes one after another and seemingly beyond control. Until one by one the HEROES themselves, despite how hard they fought to save mankind, are being taken by the invisible enemy in a solitary and lonely repose where tears, flowers and goodbyes can never be offered in a meaningful burial that will never take place.

They are HEROES, maybe not like the fictionalized supernatural heroes who have the power and the magic to turn events in their exact opposite course...but they are HEROES whose weapon is undying HOPE to win the battle even in the midst of a crumbling health system amidst the pandemic.

They are HEROES whose armor is COURAGE to brave death even deep inside they are dying too.

They are HEROES whose ammunition is SELFLESSNESS in the midst of a selfish and undisciplined populace.

They are HEROES who shield the victims with their LOVE as they choose to care and stay for them and bring them back to their respective family. Even they themselves are uncertain to ever feel the hugs and kisses coming from loved ones at the end of each day.

They are HEROES and very HUMAN who cry in solitary not as a weakness or in resignation for what they are doing but out of utter sadness upon seeing human sufferings.

They are HEROES and very HUMAN who like anyone of us are vulnerable to fatigue, hunger, thirst, disease and even death. But unlike many of us, they are HUMAN who simply NEVER GIVE UP not because they don't have a choice but simply because the STRENGTH of their character, the DEPTH of their compassion and the SINCERITY for their calling are too SACRED for them to take for granted. They have a mission to fulfill. They want a "well done my child," "a mission accomplished," or a "eureka!" They simply do not want to fail us.

After all, they are HEROES whose

Heart is always

Engaged for

Remarkable

Outcomes

Even one has to

Suffer.

And when a hero dies, all he needs is a rebirth of another hero to make sense for the entire mission he leaves behind. Only then, a hero's death is never in vain.

You too can be a HERO even you are not a front liner. Do what you can do faithfully to lessen human suffering in this trying moments. That is

Help

Everyone

Realize

Outcomes.

There are times a HERO needs to stay home and PRAY for other heroes.

-------

Prayer:

Father God, we are in this trying times. Give us your grace, our only surety to keep going when everything around us is uncertain. May all the front liners around the world be secured and under your care as they continue to be your instruments in saving humanity against the dreadful and unseen enemy around. We claim your protection for our lives, for our love ones and for our people. Only in Jesus' name. Amen.