Chapter 7

Chapter 7

2 months later

(Melissa)

Rosy was finally being released from jail today thanks to me. I was able to prove to the judge she was only defending herself. Today is also Rosy 18th birthday and the day before thanksgiving. These last two months without Rosy was hard. She went to jail for killing Asha because all she wanted was for us to be together. Breaking up with her was the hardest thing I ever had to do. When she finally walked out outside next to my car I started kissing her in front of everybody. Now I can't get in trouble because she is eighteen. I pulled away and she looked happy and surprised. She gave me a big hug and I hugged her back. I missed this girl honestly more than I miss my own parents. I was falling apart without her. I found myself crying everyday while she was locked up. There were days I was so depressed I didn't even get out of bed. It's crazy how it's almost been a year since we been dating and she had such a big impacted on my life. No one has ever meant this much to me before. I know she was a winner to have an affect like that on me. When we finally got home it was already 10 at night. I seen Mary on the couch sleeping with the baby in her arms. I picked them both up and carried them to their rooms and the first place Rosy went to was the kitchen. I put the kids to sleep and check on the others who were sleeping. I looked around and I guess Shelly and Manny went out on a date. I then left the kids room and I seen Rosy coming upstairs. I pulled her close and told her to close her eyes. We made our way to the bathroom in my bedroom and I shut the door. I uncovered her eyes and she looked excited. But it was just the lame romantic gesture of rose petals everywhere candles and a hot bath waiting. I undressed as she kissed on my neck. I missed it when she did that. I faked a lot of my moans have of the time with Asha but when it came to Rosy they were real. When we were finally undressed I picked her up and laid her in the hot tub instead. She flipped us over and I decided to let her take charge this time. I could see jail made her a lot stronger because her arms were rock solid now. She felt all over me before going under water and giving me head. She did stop a few times in between so she could catch her breath. After she made me cum a few times she came back up and it was time for me to repay her the favor. We made love for a few more hours then took a real bath. After that, when she was settled in her clothes and getting ready for bed. That's when I got down on bending knee in front of her and pulled out a ring.

Melissa: You should know these last 2 months without you I've been a mess. Breaking up with you was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I don't ever want to do that again. Since I met you my life change completely. I never felt this way about any girl. You are the most kindest and sweetest girl I know. I love you with every fiber being in me and I wanted to know will you marry me.

Rosy: Oh my gosh yes" she said with tears coming out her eyes

I put the ring on her finger. After that we kissed and in my head fireworks were going off. I felt like my life was completely now. Asha and her friends were behind the explosion that killed Michelle and Bobbi, I found out and I know longer have to worry about them, and Rosy was getting the happily ever after she wanted. I couldn't wait till I went out into the world later on and showed everyone I was in love with this girl. She was the one worth coming out the closet for and I couldn't be happier.

The End