Chapter 2

Chapter 2

2 months later

(Rosy)

I decided not to go anywhere. I don't even know why I was going anyway it's not like I have friends. I graduated high school last month and I couldn't be so much happier. Melissa, Manny, Shelly and the kids came to my graduation. It was sad because they were the only people that clapped for me. Everyone else including the teachers didn't say or do anything. I didn't even stick around to hug anybody or none of that. We took our own little pictures and left. After that we went out to eat and came home. Things were going good between me and Melissa for the most part. She can be a bitch sometimes though and she's working on her anger. The other day we arguing about something and she punched right through the wall. I'm just glad it wasn't my face. She only hit me one time and it was just a slap. Sometimes I think I'm stupid for staying. But this girl is my first time, first kiss, first love, how do you just walk away from that? It's impossible. I eventually drifted off to sleep thinking about her. She came in sometime early in the morning and she slipped and fell. She was cute when she's drunk. I smiled at her and went right back to sleep.

I woke up the next morning around 10 to see Melissa reading a book. She's so cute and comfortable. She had on grey sweat pants, a white tank top, and her hair was in a messy bun. She had on her glasses. Did I ever mention her eyes are not brown it's just the contacts she wears that makes it look that way. Her eyes are green. She is also half blind in her right eye. I'm the only person she ever let see with her glasses on. She hated them but I thought it made it her look really cute. I climbed top of her and kissed her forehead.

Rosy: Good morning four eyes

Melissa: Lol why you teasing me

Rosy: Because I can what are you going to do about it

She removed the glasses off her face and put her book down. After that she grabbed me and slammed me to bed. I tried getting up but she pinned my arms to the bed. This girl was so strong it was crazy.

Melissa: Keep fucking with me and y'all get a spanking

Rosy: Well then spank me then because I've been very bad lately

Melissa: How bad

Rosy: Well the other day I was eating chips and I threw the wrapper on the ground and sometimes at work I show up late and I even leave stage sometimes before the song ends

Melissa: Well look at you lol

She leaned in and kissed me all hard and rough. Yeah me and her had lots of sex and it's great. She released one of my hands and used it to grabbed on my breast. She lifted up my shirt and stuck one into her mouth. I let out a soft moan as she used her other hand to play with breast. I loved the way her tug feels press against my body. She then stopped and started sucking on the other one and used her other hand to play with the one she just sucked on. She did that for a bit then stopped. After that she got off me and she reached into her night stand. She pulled out some handcuffs. Before I could run she grabbed me and handcuffed me to the bed. She removed my pants, panties and she came in between my legs. I removed her pants and panties in one go. She grind her pussy against mines as she kissed me. She then started kissing on my neck and playing with with my breast again and sucking on it. Eventually I reached my climax and that's when she started kissing on my stomach, my thigh, and made her way in between. She kept on going even after I came. I couldn't take it anymore. My body kept moving and twitching uncontrollably. I was moaning and screaming to the top of my lungs. I don't know how many times I said her name. I know the whole house heard us. Finally she stopped but it didn't stop there. She stuck her fingers inside me and I couldn't take it. I tried getting out the handcuffs but I couldn't. She then stopped after I came about 10 more times. She then took the cuffs off me picked me up and carried me to the bathroom.