Chapter 5

Chapter 5

2 months later

(Continue Melissa)

I was just laying in my bed playing with Michelle. She was so adorable, looking just like her mommy. She was playful and happy like Bobbi. I really miss them and I'm going to find the person that's trying to expose me and bomb my agency. I can't wait till rosy turns eighteen so I don't gotta worry about being seen with her in public anymore. For whatever reason Michelle love to touch and play with my face. I loved her little baby voice and how happy she is. She barley even cries. She's a good baby. This makes me wish I took better care of son when he was here. Michelle was just sitting on top of my chest talking. If only I knew what she was saying. Just then Rosy walks in from work.

Rosy: Hey cutie pie

Melissa: Hey

Rosy: I was talking to the baby but hi

Me and Rosy been having problems ever since my parents died. She was always asking if I was okay and I snapped on her. I truly am trying to work on my anger and not hit people but sometimes my anger gets the best of me. An I'm the kind of person I am just wants to be left alone when I go through times like this. An if your constantly asking me if I'm okay all the time I will snap. Like someone I know died does it look like I'm okay. Just leave me alone till I'm done grieving. Michelle laid her head down on my stomach. She was finally tired. It's about time because this girl could play all day. I picked her up and went to go put her down. I come back in the room twenty minutes later to see Rosy in bed already. We barely even spoken lately and I was really missing her. We needed to work this out.

Melissa: Rosy I'm sorry

Rosy: Why would you hit me again after you said you wouldn't anymore

Melissa: You were making me more upset than what I already was

Rosy: I just wanted to know are you okay

Melissa: I lost my parents, my cousin, and a good friend of mine in just in a matter of months. I'm stuck raising Michelle baby and everyday all she does is remind me of her mom and dad. I'm far from okay and then you constantly being around asking if I am makes it worse. All I wanted is to be alone

Rosy: I'm sorry I didn't look at it that way

Melissa: Don't apologize you were just trying to be a good girlfriend and I appreciate that.

I kissed her cheek and pulled her close as I laid down. I know she was happy now and I felt a little better knowing me her finally talked and everything is going to be alright between us.