Chapter 1

Chapter 1

2 months later

(Melissa)

I picked Rosy up and laid her down on the floor. We didn't even make it out my closet to the bedroom. It was the 4th of July and we had our own plans. She was supposed to be going to some kind of teen club and I was going out with my assistant who is also my best friend. We were going out for drinks. We just got finished taking a shower and we were both supposed to be getting dress. She opened up her legs wide for me to come in between. I sucked on her neck leaving a giant hickey. I then kissed on her stomach and made my way down. She screamed my name at least 10 times before she came. After that she flipped it over so she was on top. She removed my towel and press her body against mines that was still wet. This was the first time something like this ever happened. Usually I'm in charge but I'll let her have her fun. She kissed me hard and ran her fingers all over my body before sticking one inside of me. I moan and I know I would never hear the end of this after today. She moved it around faster and faster. I tried not to cum but eventually I did. After that we took the fun back to the shower. We finally started getting dressed about twenty minutes later. I would wear a skin tight black dress that showed off my back with some black and sliver stilettos. I straightened my hair and added some sliver accessories. I looked at myself in the mirror and was happy with my appearance. I then looked over at Rosy who had on a short tight red pencil skirt and a black sheer top. I was not pleased at the fact I could see her cleavage. She then bent over and I could see her black panties. I was not pleased at all.

Melissa: Are you sure you're not on your way to work right now

Rosy: I'm off today why

Melissa: Because the way you dress it looks like you about to slide down the pole

Rosy: Well I'm not and since your complaining about my outfit look at yours. Are you sure you're not about to seduce your friend tonight

Melissa: No I already had her before and I'm grown

Rosy: So it makes okay for you to dress like a whore

Melissa: First of all when I bend over you can't see the color of my panties. Second my breast and ass and everything is covered. As for you I can see your bra and your erect nipples from here. I don't know if it's cause it's cold in this closet or you still horny. But what I do know is change your outfit before I have to

After that I grabbed my purse and walked out the closet. I made my way down stairs to see Manny ready. Manny is the nanny and the kids are at her parents house for the week. I'm on vacation and to have some fun. Me and Manny grew close over the past couple of months. She was a lesbian as well but she was dating my best friend Shelly. I introduce them and they instantly hit it off. Then one night they got sloppy crazy drunk and end up getting married. So yeah they are married. They decided to stay together and see how things turn out. Rosy was taking a taxi tonight so I don't have to drive her. Me and Manny left and made our way to the club. That's where we met up with Shelly. She would be moving in with us soon. We party and had a good time. I didn't get back till four in the morning and I was drunk right now. But not a sloppy drunk. I tried not to wake up Rosy but I trip and fell. She looked up at me with her sleepy eyes. She smiled and shook her head at me before turning over and started snoring again. Everything about this girl was adorable to me. Even the way she eats like a pig, her snores, etc. I took off my dress and shoes and slide into bed. I kissed her forehead then drifted off to sleep.