Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Rosy)

It was hard for me to make friends in college because I was a stripper. I don't get why everyone is so damn judgemental. I didn't really care anyways. All I need is Melissa. I'm just waiting till my eighteenth birthday so we can finally got out in public together. Only 2 more months to go. I finished up with my last class. It finished surprisingly quickly today. My major is criminal justice because Melissa inspired me. As I walked out the college I was getting ready to call for a taxi when I seen Melissa standing in front of her car. I wonder what she was doing around here. She was looking around like she was waiting for someone and I know it wasn't me. I stood at a distance where she couldn't see me. Finally i seen a woman come up to her. Melissa looked very uncomfortable. They exchanged something, it looked like Melissa gave the lady some money in exchange Melissa got some papers. After that they shuck hands and the women walked off as Melissa got in her car. I waited till she drove off and got home first before I got there. When I finally did get home I seen her sitting at the kitchen table with a sad look on her face.

Melissa: We need to talk

Rosy: About what

Melissa: Well as you know somebody been blackmailing me about dating a younger girl. They hacked into my email about an argument that I was having with my parents about you. They print it out and threaten to use it against me unless I paid them. I did pay them in exchange for the copies they made. But I still don't trust Asha or her friends so until further notice we are over

After that she quickly got up from the table and left. I know she was hurting just as much as I was. I can't believe Asha and her friends were the ones blackmailing her. Since I knew Asha number by heart I decided to send her a text telling her to meet me somewhere. I don't wanna fight I just wanna tell her leave Melissa alone. I be damn if I let anyone come between me Melissa. I really do love her so much.

We end up meeting up at night. I found her on the dark street corner waiting for me. I was just hoping all goes right and she leaves us alone and I get my girlfriend back.

Asha: What do you want and make it fast

Rosy: I just want you to leave Melissa alone

Asha: Does she know your hair

Rosy: No

After that to my surprise she picked me up and slammed me on the ground. I'm not a fighter at all but if I don't fight back now I could die. With every blow that landed on my body I grew more in pain. I managed to pick up a rock and banged it really hard across her head. She fell off of me and then as looked at her on the ground I realized she was dead. I started crying and sobbing just as the cops were coming.