1.4

— flashback.

.
.
.
.

"channie! look! that one looks like a bunny."

"really minnie?" chan said as he looked at his best friend who was laying on the grass beside him.

it was a nice summer day, with the sun shining but the breeze still managed to hit the atmosphere. the grass felt soft, as it tickled both of their skins gently.

"mhm! look that's ears and the tail and the body! its a bunny!!" minho giggled excitedly while pointing at the clouds.

chan followed minho's finger and nodded, giggling too. finding the shape of the bunny cloud pretty. chan then turned his body to face his best friend fully.

"minnie?" he called making minho hum and turn his head.

"channie."

"does minnie know that minnie looks like bunny?"

"really channie? i do?"

"mhm!" he said excitedly while giggling making minho smile warmly.

"well channie, you look like a wolf."

"a wolf?"

"yes! or a kangaroo cuz you lived in australia." minho smiled and continued looking at the clouds, chan did the same, just staring into the atmosphere, enjoying the breeze greeting his face and the grass tickling his body.

he then felt a drop of water land on his chubby cheek, he wiped it off and stared at the sky, seeing the clouds turn into a slight dark grey.

"minnie lets go inside, it's gonna rain." chan said as he nudged minho to get up with him.

minho gasped excitedly and sat up on the grass, making chan look at him confused.

"let's play in the rain channie!" minho said looking up at chan who was standing with a slight frown in his face due to the weather.

"why?"

"cuz its fun!"

chan then thought for a moment before shaking his head.

"no! minnie, you're gonna get sick and then i get in trouble an then i get sad."

"but channie.." minho pouted at his best friend, chan felt sorry, but he knew that he didn't want his minnie sick.

"cmon minnie, it's gonna get bigger." chan said as he took minho's hand and ran inside.

minho pouted harder, but followed chan anyways.

he didn't want chan to get upset.

end of flashback.

"min, it's gonna rain."

chan said as he looked up at the sky, feeling a drop of rain landing on his palm. he turned to minho, seeing a soft gentle smile present on his face, his teeth showing as his cheeks rised up.

they were still at the workshop since minho didn't want to greet home yet. the place was empty, everyone went home an hour ago but minho insisted that him and chan should spend this time together.

just for a moment.

"channie."

"no."

"oh come on, pleaseeee just once?" he said, begging for them to play in the rain. chan thought for a moment before smiling cheekily.

"fine we can play."

"really?" minho said, looking at chan in disbelief.

"yes, but you're sleeping over at my house tonight."

minho felt his cheeks heating up, it's been a while since they've stayed in eachother's homes because of different environments of people.

but he did miss it, they both miss it.

minho nodded and took chan's hand, he stood up from the bench and went towards the concrete ground, feeling rain hitting his body.

minho smiled and ran around, like a little child. while chan was following him, his hands still locked with his best friend's.

seeing minho this happy was a blessing for chan, although he knew both of them could get sick after this. it was worth it,

just to see minho this happy.

chris.bang

chris.bang Hehe before we got soaking wet 😝😝😝 @/lee.knaur

comments disabled.

(short chap :p)