2.3

"do i look gay enough?"

"you're seriously asking that?"

yeji said as she looked up at ryujin who was wearing a simple sweater paired with jeans and a fluffy leather jacket on top.

she looked really good.

"yes. it's an important question."

"you dumbass, you're literally the gayest person i know, you literally only pull girls." yeji rolled her eyes as she went back to her phone, typing random words as she's messaging a random person that ryujin could care less about.

"sorry, i just want this to go perfect." ryujin said feeling her tone go less confident than before.

yeji felt the nervous aura and put her phone down, walking towards her little sister and ruffled her hair.

"hey, loosen up! i'm sure it will go well okay? she seems to like you too, dont worry. if it doesn't go well i'm right here okay?" yeji reassured.

ryujin smiled and thanked her sister, it's great to have an older sister who really understands you.

because of yeji, ryujin never felt lost.

knock knock

(i love twice.)

chaeryeong heard the knocks on her door and rushed towards the handle, slowly opening it as her heartbeat starts to fasten its pace.

if she could be honest, she was nervous. like she was on the verge of shitting bricks kind of nervous.

i can't blame her, imagine your long time crush asking you out on a date,

feels like a dream, doesn't it?

ryujin looked up at chaeryeong. her eyes immediately sparkle as he saw the fox like girl smiling with her teeth giggling shyly.

"hi! sorry my house is a mess right now, my parents aren't home and i haven't had the chance to clean up" she said while giggling in between, making ryujin swoon.

"it's okay cutie, are you ready to go?" ryujin said while raising her eyebrows.

"ye-yes! just let me get my bag."

"alright i'll be waiting."

chaeryeong nodded and went back to grab her bag, she looked at the mirror one last time and started fixing her hair. making sure that she looked perfect.

chaeryeong walked out and started locking the door, turning back to look at ryujin who was leaning against her motorcyle with an extra helmet in her hands.