1.9

christopher bang always pays attention in class

it was very easy for him to listen and be attentive, it was easy for him to only think about the lesson and zone out every useless thought that seem to bother his head.

but somehow he wasn't able to get minho's face out of his head.

aww, how gay.

the same words and the same smile that he experienced this morning was too much for him to think about anything else.

his thoughts was just,

minho, minho, minho.

"mr.bang!" the teacher shouted, earning the attention of everyone and especially chan, who jumped in his seat.

"uh ye-yes mrs." he said as he sat up straight and looked around him seeing everyone with confusion plastered on his face.

because we all know that this was unlike him at all.

"what is going on with you? you haven't been paying attention to the class, and that's very unlike you, chris." she scolded, looking very dissatisfied with his actions.

"pardon mrs, i just don't feel particularly well today." he excused, looking down.

the teacher put down her chalk and cleared her throat.

"right then, how about you wash your face and clear your head, you look awfully sleepy."

now, i know that teachers rarely do this but chan always gets a pass to go to the bathroom or just to walk around.

because he is that good of a student.

he never did to be honest, this was his first time.

chan excused himself and ran out the room. hyunjin, seungmin, and felix looked at eachother with a knowing look. smirking and rolling their eyes at their friend.

"he'so dumb." felix whispered to hyunjin.

hyunjin just chuckled, signaling that he agreed.

chan walked to the bathroom, his feet picked up a slow and steady pace. his mind filled with thoughts that he can't seem to define with words.

he looked in the mirror and sighed, turning the water on and quickly washed his face, feeling the cold sensation touched his skin.

he then stared at his face, feeling the urge to cry, to breakdown. he was so confused with his feelings, he had never liked someone as much as he likes minho.

it was all too much for his little heart.

"hi nerd."

oh god. he thought.

is he hearing his voice in his head now? hallucinating? really? you have gone insane chris.

except no, he hasn't. the boy that was haunting him in his thoughts was standing there going out of the bathroom stall with a sly smile.

"o-oh! hi minho."

"why do you look so startled hm?" he said with a tiny chuckle teasing him as he washed his hands.

"hm? im okay.. just chemistry is really kicking my ass right now." he lied.

it was actually really easy for him.

"huh? that's funny."

"well.. why are you here?" he asked hesitantly.

minho looked at chan for a second and smiled.

"it's biology and-"

"biology is a class mandatory to skip." chan said, completing minho's sentence.

minho giggled and grabbed a handful of water and started to splash it at chan.

"silly billy." minho said as his eyes crinkle by the pressure of his smile.

chan giggled before smirking and grabbing a handful of water and splashed it at minho playfully.

minho gasped and started to splash back at chan.

and that just kept going on and on before minho suddenly bumped into the wall,

and chan involuntarily pinning him against it.

both of them stopped their playful little scheme as they noticed the tension between both of them. minho locked his eyes with chan, before it made a beeline to his lips.

chan knew what this will end up to, yet he's not scared anymore.

his mind said no!

but his heart carefully yelled yes. do it.

do it chan.

chan licked his lips, before moving closer.

and closer,

and closer.

.
.
.
.
.
.

(WOOOO IM FINALLY BACK HELP😭😭 im so sorry it took literally 4 months to update)