0.2

chan sighed as he entered the car, feeling calm enough to go to school

chan sighed as he entered the car, feeling calm enough to go to school. he sat at the back and greeted his driver before putting his earphones on and looking out of the window, seeing the morning sky greeting him.

he smiled softly as he ran his hands through his uniform, feeling the soft fabric. he had a feel that today will be a good day, he had this feeling that his first day back will go smooth with no interruptions.

he sighed and relaxed his eyes, feeling the good breeze of the car air conditioning.

except that all of his predictions were wrong???

not even a minute into relaxing, his phone started to buzz like crazy.

ah, shit. here we go again.

Student Council SKZ High

seungmo
chan
chan hyung
hyung
chan
oi

leelix
channnn
channie hyunggg
CHANNNNNNN

brian.k
chan
pls
oi

chaerieee
ah answer pls
chan sunbae ??

chris.bang
Woah
It's still morning
What's up?

brian.k
fuck finally
where are you?

chris.bang
Still otw
Why...?
Please don't tell me-

chaerieee
ahhh sorry to bother sunbae T^T
but please come quick
there's inappropriate drawings on every class in the high school block

hyun__
no fr like
theres dicks everywhere
someone even drew hentai boobs like damn
😮

brian.k
there was no need to specify.
now who could've done it?

chris.bang
...

leelix
I KNEW IT

chris.bang
I'll tell him.

brian.k
MY BROTHERS PROBABLY IN IT TOO
AHHH HAN JISUNGGGGG

chan sighed and went to his phone, he looked for the contact "Lee Minho👎" and started to dial it.

after a few rings, the boy picked up.

"hey channnn, why did you call me this early? hmm~"

"erase them."

"erase what?"

"don't play dumb with me."

"gosh, it's still morning can i atleast get a good morning and not you being so mea-"

"minho. i'm being nice rn, erase them, i've arrived at school."

"okay..?"

"be in front of your classroom, and bring your friends."

chan ran through the crowd of students, greeting the ones who said good morning to him. he ran upstairs with his bag still on his hands.

he walked through the hallway finding minho laughing with his friends, chan sighed and rolled his eyes.

in the middle of minho and jisung's convo about nonsense, minho's eyes travelled around the room and spotted chan. minho smiled brightly and waved.

"chan!!" he called, making everyone's head turn to chan's direction.

chan shook his head and went to minho. he stood in front of everyone and looked at them with sharp eyes.

"okay, now did you guys write those things on the board?"

minho and his friends, who were now stood in a line with their arms up above, nodded their heads frantically.

chan had been asking them questions and made their arm sore by putting them up for about 10 minutes now.

"i need words."

"YES CHAN!" they said in unison

"okay now let's start, who drew the penises on class a, d, and e?"

"SEO CHANGBIN."

"LEE MINHO!"

both minho and changbin admitted, which made chan chuckle.

"who drew the hentai boobs in class b?"

"HAN JISUNG!" jisung admitted.

"who drew the vaginas and that one bdsm hello kitty in class c?"

"SHIN RYUJIN SIR!" the girl admitted.

chan nodded his head and crossed his arms now pacing in front of them, watching their pained faces on holding their sore arms.

"good, now i want all of you to clean them spotless, before the bell rings. i'll be checking everything."

"YES CHAN."

"now you can put your hands down."

the second that chan said that all of them started to sigh in relief and stretched their arms before finally walking to the class that they needed to clean.

minho sulked and bumped chan's shoulder intentionally while passing him.

"meanie." the boy said before sticking his tongue out to chan.

chan just shook his head, smiling.

==
(slay chan slay😵)