0.4

"you know changbin, that one dick that you drew looked like a worm with two balls

"you know changbin, that one dick that you drew looked like a worm with two balls."

"min, can you shut the fuc-"

changbin got interrupted when he accidentally stretched his arm in the wrong place, he groaned and carresed his arm softly, still feeling sore from this morning.

"fuck my arms hurt so bad." he complained, earning a grin from minho. changbin glared at the dancer when he heard him laugh.

"don't laugh this was your fault."

"oh come on, it was fun though eh?" minho teased while poking changbin's cheek. changbin sighed and rolled his eyes.

in honesty, he hated getting in trouble, but what could he do?

school is boring, and rebelling just seems funner you know?

i admit, that mentality is stupid as hell.

"i have a question for you tho ji." ryujin said as she put her legs on top of another chair.

"and maybe i have an answer." jisung said as he took a sip of his favourite juicebox.

it was apple juice. if you were wondering.

"how did you draw hentai boobs so well?" ryujin said as she took a bite of her pocky.

right now, minho, changbin, jisung, and ryujin were at the canteen, they all collectively decided to skip the first two periods since the first two classes were classes that they despise.

jisung smiled as he took the last sip of his juicebox before throwing it in the trash can. he chuckled dramatically and sat down on the chair with his arms crossed.

"well you see, it took me hundreds of resources to gather the information i need to have this talent."

"of drawing...boobies..?"

"yes, hyung. but not just any boobies. i have observed every single art there is, i've seen every single shape there is. it took lots of training for me to get here." he said proudly with his whole chest.

minho chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"basically he's saying that he watches a lot of hentai to draw boobs." minho said as he snacked on his chips.

jisung shushed minho harshly, making ryujin giggle.

"well ji, can you teach me?" ryujin said, taking the one paper and the one pencil in her bag. jisung smiled and nodded.

"fuck yeah, i'd love to."

jisung then proceeded to show ryujin how to draw tiddies.

properly.

changbin was using his phone and minho was playing with milo who ran to his lap suddenly, making the male smile.

"hi there milo!!" he said cheerfully, making the cat meow happily.

jisung groaned and glared at the cat that was sitting on minho's lap.

"why does he have to be here." jisung said, making eye contact at the cat. milo hissed at  him and let out a very angry meow.

jisung got stunned and laughed maliciously.

"did you just hiss at me you prick?" jisung said, dropping his pencil.

"stop fighting, milo is a good cat." minho said as he  stroked the cat's fur, earning a calm purr from the small kitty.

"you're defending...a cat.?!?" jisung protested, earning a scoff from minho.

in the middle of the stupid bicker from jisung and milo, changbin chuckled while playing his phone before nudging minho.

"what?" minho turned and looked at changbin's phone, seeing chan's photo everywhere on the screen.

"it's the first day, and he's already everywhere."

"haha, i mean i wouldn't blame you, he's super hot." minho said, earning everyone's look, even milo who were on the verge of sleeping, turned to minho.

"ohhoo~ chan is hot eh???~" jisung teased, poking minho's side, making ryujin laugh and coo teasingly at minho.

"oh shut up, i'm just saying the truth."

he said it so nonchalantly, with no flustered expression, almost as if he had no feelings talking about the boy, it was a simple compliment.

but, jisung couldn't help but notice minho's ears turn bright red, almost as if there were butterflies swarming his ears, pinching them softly.

lee.knaur

liked by ryu_shin and otherslee

lee.knaur milo😻😻😻😻

69 comments

han.jiji get. this disgusting. sight out of my page. 😡😡😡
lee.knaur be nice to milo dude😕
han.jiji NO UR CAT ISNT NICE TO ME, AND WHY ARE U CHOOSING A CAT OVER ME???😞😞
lee.knaur meow meow meow hiss hiss purrr nya nya meow -milo
han.jiji what did IT say.
lee.knaur "stfu you ugly bitch, lee know loves me suck on ur nuts." gosh idk hes a bit fiesty today 😥😥
han.jiji FUCK YOU.

chris.bang

liked by lee

liked by lee.knaur and thousands of others
chris.bang Had a good first day ! Stay safe everyone 🤙

325 comments

no.one URE SO HANDSOME OMG

69.iluvboobs can i see ur man tiddies? 😍😍🤪

leelix acting like man didn't punish 4 students today and complained abt it to me
hyun_ lets also not forget how much he complained under his breath when ms robinson told him to supervise detention 😻😻😻
chris.bang CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP 😁😁😁

chaerieee looking good sunbae !! 💕
chris.bang Thank you , chaer

==
(gonna be honest...this chapter is so ass 💀)