1.0

leelix

liked by lee

liked by lee.knaur and hundreds of others
leelix look at how cute this cat is~ 😻🥰
i really like her eyes •-•

382 comments

chris.bang Get this cat pic out of my sight. I am sick of seeing cats🤬🤬🤬🤬
leelix shut up its not my fault ure in charge of disciplining
chris.bang MY LITERAL HAND AND FACE IS FULL OF SCRATCHES?
leelix blame my brother :p

lee.knaur cats kitties 😻😻😻😻🥰🥰🥰
leelix stfu apologize
lee.knaur no😧😧

hyun_ bro why does that shit look like me 😲
leelix THAT SHIT?
hyun_ oops sorry luv my bad xx 💋

chan was walking down the corridor, finished with all of his extracurricular activities and club meetings.

he walked with a straight posture and a sweet smile, greeting the girls who were swooning over him at the cafeteria, but one particular sight caught his eyes. lee minho was sitting there eating udon alone, his phone in hand, and a grey sweater hugging his body.

minho looked over at the commotions of screams heard, not far away from where he was sitting.  a smirk was lifted in his face when he saw chan staring at his direction as well.

his smirk slowly turned into a bright smile, pushing his eyes into crescent moons. he waved at chan which made chan freeze and blush slowly, suddenly feeling shy at the little gesture.

"channie!! come here!" minho shouted, making chan sigh and walk slowly there, because he knew that if he doesn't, minho would shout louder.

chan sat down in front of minho, seeing the younger eating ramen happily.

"hehe, you actually came." he said looking at chan with adoring eyes as he put his chopsticks down.

chan just smiled and took off his blazer.

"of course i did, if i didn't, you wouldn't stop shouting."

"you know me so well, nerd." minho said as he slurped up the udon, letting out a content sigh at the warm soup and the chewy noodles going down his throat.

chan smiled unintentionally, seeing how much the younger appreciates food brings him back to when they were still little kids.

minho then lifted up the bowl and gestured it to chan, offering to feed him. chan lifted his head ul from his phone and giggled softly.

"have some."

"no, thank you."

"why?"

"people are looking, min."

"okay? so?"

"i just don't want noodles."

minho rolled his eyes and sighed.

"fine, who were you texting?"

"hyunjin."

"send him a picture of me doing this, maybe he's not a loser and wants udon." minho said playfully bitter.

chan chuckled and took a photo of minho, doing as he says. he sent it to hyunjin, following with a silly message that he knew he will regret later on.

minho and chan talked for a while until minho finished his food. minho then proceeded to feel his cheeks and pouted, making chan's face contort in confusion.

"what's wrong?"

"i think my cheeks got chubbier." he whined as he pinched his cheeks softly, feeling the soft skin touch with his tiny fingers.

chan laughed and took his phone out, taking a picture of minho before the younger could protest.

"hey! delete the picture."

"no."

"channieeeeee."

"no min, you look cute. like a little bunny."

"a...bunny?" minho said, turning his head sideways, with a look of confusion. 

chan nodded and smiled, crossing his arms and leaned back on the chair. minho giggled, as a strange feeling start to emerge in his stomach, feeling his guts turn, as the butterflies started to play tag there. moving and chasing eachother rapidly.

the colour in his cheeks starts to alter, the shade of his pale skin started to disappear, replaced by a shade of pink. a smile appeared as he placed his hands to cup his face.

"alright, i'm a bunny." minho said, making chan turn his attention to minho fully.

"channie's little bunny."

chan loves us (Not)

chris.bang
Guys.
I think i fell in love

leelix
HAH?
WHAT?

hyun_

say what now😧

say what now😧

innie.yin
hyung, shut your corny ass up.
💀💀

(i updated to celebrate the masterpiece below me.)

(MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED GUYS 😢😢😢❤️)