Chapter 1:

Asia & Mogul spin-off throwback short story. (This story is the how they met and the things they went through before they got to their own worthy love.)

*•

Mistaken

Crazed

Hurtful

Worthy

•*

Their before it all...

*********

Mogul

"Morgz!" I yell jogging up the stairs to her room.

"What!?" She calls back not knowing I was already at her door.

"I'm going out tonight. You good?"

"Yeah. I'm going over Nee's."

"A'ight. I'ma drop you off up there since it's dark out."

"Okay." She said grabbing her bag.

"And yall better not have no niggas over there either."

"Boy." She said rolling her eyes.

"Boy, nothing. Keep thinking I won't come shoot shit up."

She just simply flagged me off, but she know I'm serious.

Me and Q had to meet with a potential new client to give our supply to. We heard they are the best so this should go quick and easy.

We're at a bar since we wanted to meet in a normal, yet open setting.

"Yo," Q said walking up dapping me up. "We all business right now. Worry about finding ya next lay later."

"Nigga I fuckin know." I said as we walked through the bar which was crowded as fuck. "When have I ever put a hoe before business?"

"True." He said.

I was about to say something else to him when I was bumped into by this petite curly hair light skin girl.

"Sorry." She said in a soft voice before continuing her way to the bar.

I watched her until she was seated.

"Bruh you heard me?" Q asks.

"Huh?" I ask looking at him.

"Nigga you ain't even focused."

"I am." I said looking back towards the girl at the bar.

She ordered a beer. I girl that drinks beer. I nodded my head in approval.

"Nah, bruh. Don't go there with her." Q said following my eyes.

"What? Why?" I ask looking back over at him.

"She's girlfriend material and you ain't the material to have a girlfriend. You'll break her."

"No the fuck I wouldn't. I know how to treat women."

He scuffs. "No, you know how to treat hoes."

"Whatever. I wouldn't go there with that girl anyways." I shrugged still looking at her.

"Sure." He said shaking his head.

I was trying my hardest to stay focused on this meeting since we almost had the deal finished, but my eyes always kept wandering back to this girl.

And it's like she knew I was watching her because most times her eyes would meet mine before looking away.

I watched her as she got up, paid, and began making her way towards the exit.