PART 20: Fourth Week of January, 2018

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🅵🅾🆄🆁🆃🅷 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅹🅰🅽🆄🅰🆁🆈, 2018

"Our family will move to Ayutthaya, War."

"Your dad must begin working at the company there," my mom told me.

I was startled by the sudden news. "So, I also need to transfer school too?" Since this was my last year in school, I questioned with curiosity. It would be somewhat sad if I had to transfer because Ayutthaya was too far away from our town. In light of this, I would be separated from all of my friends, especially...him.

"Up to you, son. If you want to continue study here, mom will ask your auntie to take care of you."

"But if you want to come with us, we will put you in a better school. I'm sure you will like it," mom said while stroking my hair, giving her lovely smile.

I let out a sigh. "Can you give me some time to think?"

Sincerely, I wasn't sure which was a better choice but if I stay at my current school, I had to live away from my parents. Yeah, I still need some time to consider my options before deciding.

"Of course, War. You can tell mom by this weekend, okay?"

"Don't worry, you can stay here if you want," mom said.

∘✧──────✧∘

The following day, I showed up to school as normal and told James and a few of my other closest friends about the possibility that I would transfer schools. Most certainly not, as I planned to stay with them through the end of high school.

Since this situation was still up in the air and I didn't want people to assume that I deliberately made up the tale in order to garner attention, I asked them not to inform my other friends.

"War." Fern suddenly came to me when I was alone in the garden while doing some revision.

"I want to ask you something," she said, folding her hands over her chest and looked at me arrogantly.

"What?" I only offered a brief response since I didn't want to look at her face. She continued to make me feel uncomfortable, which made me dislike her.

"Do you like Yin?"

Wow, such an unexpected question.

"What?" I had an odd expression on my face as I stared at her after being startled by her sudden question. The answer to that question was unimportant to me but who was she to pose it in such an arrogant manner to me? Does she believed she was royalty? Oh my God, I hate her.