🖇️PART 5: January, 2016

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅹🅰🅽🆄🅰🆁🆈, 2016

Today is the first day of school and we have finally reached the age of 15 if followed by years. I ran over to Yin as soon as I saw him in the hall and gave him a bear hug.

"Yinnnn! I miss you!" I continued to hug him while exclaiming with joy because I hadn't seen him in a month. I only met James and my other gang because we always hang out together.

"Don't touch me," Yin responded in a tone that implied he was displeased by my behavior and he shoved me aside.

"You don't miss me, Yin?" I asked with an innocent tone and a smile remaining on my face because I was in a very good mood.

"Disgusting," he spoke with both hands in his pockets and a serious expression on his face.

"Huh? What...what do you say?" I still blur with Yin's words. Oh no, I'm not blurry but maybe I'm just innocent because that's what Yin always said, I'm an innocent person.

It had become Yin's habit to treat me in this manner when he wasn't in a good mood I guess? Please don't ask me why he treated me this way, instead, ask him because I am at a loss for words.

Throughout the assembly, I continued to line up by Yin's side because I was a lively and hyperactive person. I was unable to stand and had to sit motionless but Yin paid me no attention and only made a grouchy facial expression in response to my actions.

"Yinnn! Yinnn! Yinnnn!" I said as I tickled his waist with a small laugh.

"I miss, you, Yin! Yin! Yin!" I continued to poke his waist.

"Can you stop fucking bothering me?!!" He suddenly yelled at me, causing all eyes to focus on us and I became motionless.

I instantly dropped my head and attempted to control my tears after being stunned. Although Yin has treated me in this manner before, it still hurts. Will a best friend behave in such a way toward his best friend?

"I'm...I'm sorry, Yin," I spoke with my eyes off of him and my head still lowered. He also didn't give any response.

Silence. I bit my lower lip, still trying to control whatever I felt and a few minutes passed when someone suddenly poked my waist. When I turned behind, Pack was there, lining up behind me.

"Awww, since when you're here?" I asked Pack with puzzlement.

"Not even a minute. I just saw you and I immediately came here," he replied, shooting me a wide smile.

"Let's eat together during the break. Can we?" He said and I slowly turned to look at Yin because me and Yin normally eat together during rest hours but Yin didn't even spare a glance at me.