PART 19: Third Week of January, 2018 (Part II)

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🆃🅷🅸🆁🅳 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅹🅰🅽🆄🅰🆁🆈, 2018 (🅿🅰🆁🆃 🅸🅸)

I knew he was waiting for me. I came to the restaurant and saw him waiting for me.

Prom told me that he was feeling unwell and it just happened that I was in his home area, so I took him to the clinic and hurriedly went to the restaurant that Yin shared the location with as I didn't want Yin waiting for me.

I arrived at the restaurant at 5.30 pm and I thought he was no longer waiting for me but he was still there. I saw him look to the left and right as he worried because I wasn't coming yet. I wanted to step into the restaurant and meet him but I didn’t know why my heart felt so heavy.

I still can't. I still couldn’t face him like this. I still couldn’t forget what he did to me and it hurts me so bad. No words could explain the excruciating pain I felt all this time.

I wasn’t mad anymore but I'm hurt, there's a big difference. I was doing my best to stay with him for almost three years but he was the first person to show me I didn't deserve to be loved. I wasn’t sad, I was just tired. My heart was tired.

Why am I here?

Why am I still going out with him? I kept asking myself that question while watching him from the entrance, making sure he didn't see me.

It was 6 pm now and I was still watching him from the outside. He was still waiting for me.

"War, where are you?"

"Are you okay? Did something happen?" He sent me a message but I just read from the notification. He called me several times as well but I didn't pick up.

He kept staring at his phone screen, waiting for a response from me. He also didn't stop glancing at the entrance of the restaurant, so I could tell by the look on his face that he was definitely worried.

I didn't reply to his message and I continued to watch him from behind the restaurant's entrance. His eyes didn't stop looking in this direction and I nearly lost it, thinking he had already noticed me. Thankfully, he didn't.

7 p.m. I was still standing where I was and he was still waiting for me. I guess standing there for so long makes me seem weird to people.

8 pm. He was still sitting still. He didn't order any food and only ordered one drink, perhaps he was still hoping I would show up.

9 pm. ‘Why are you still waiting for me, Yin? Please go home,’ I whispered to myself as he had no sign of going home yet. He was still sitting there, waiting for me.