PART 2: July, 2015

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅹🆄🅻🆈, 2015

"Why are you so nice to him, War?" James questioned me but it was clear from the tone of his voice that he disapproved of the way I was treating Yin very kindly.

"Why did you ask me that?" I replied.

"Can you see he treats you badly? It's like he was just looking for you when he needs you and the way he treats you isn't like he treats other people."

"He can treat other people well but with you, oh my God he's rude! How can you say he's your best friend?!" James let out a heavy sigh.

I couldn't deny that Yin treats me differently than he does other people. He is quite nice to other people but he could be a little harsh with me, which I think was because he felt at ease with me. Yes, you could be yourself around close friends but you have to act appropriately around strangers.

"Nothing James. I don't see anything wrong."

"I myself don't think about it," I replied to James while patting his shoulder to convey to him that it wasn't a big deal.

"Or...are you jealous because I have other best friends in our class other than you?" I asked in a light-hearted manner and slowly got closer to his face.

"Yeah, I'm jealous, asshole." He pouted. "You spend more time with him than me." He pretended to be angry as he spoke. I couldn't help but chuckle at his behavior.

Since I always accompany James wherever he goes, I didn't think I would actually spend more time with Yin. James and I frequently eat, watch movies, go to the mall and study together. I didn't often go out with Yin because he often said he doesn't have much money and I didn't want to put him in a situation where he felt burdened.

Even so, sometimes I would coerce Yin into going out with me and footing the bill for all of our meals, movie tickets and other expenses. Yeah I'm a generous person, thus I had no problem spending money on my friends. Not just him but all of my buddies, I like to spend money on.

"You act like a child right now." I chuckled at him and now, he was the one who moved his face closer to me. "Can you support my life if I'm your child?" He said while blinking his eyes repeatedly.

"Move, asshole. You have bad breath."

James kept bringing his face closer to mine but when Yin suddenly placed a piece of paper between our faces, he stopped. I turned to face Yin, who was already glaring at me with an unclear expression.