Chapter 1 pt.1 ( Beyoncé + Kelly Rowland + Y/N )

Monday, August 14 2017
Paramount Recording Studio

I step out the booth feeling hype about the verse I just spit for my surprise album. Allow me to introduce myself, hi I'm Y/N I'm a popular up and coming rap artist my inspiration being no other then the Queen of Rap herself Nicki Minaj. Standing out from the rest of the new group of female rappers is hard but one thing that I have that no other female artist have is a penis, no I'm not a transgender I was born with it. Growing up with a penis was very hard but I used everything as motivation and never let the negativity get to me and pushing myself to continuously work hard day in and day out which is why I'm at where I am now.

I walk out the both and sit behind the desk letting the producer do his thing,  beside me is my phone that's now ringing, usually while I'm in the studio I power my phone completely off to eliminate distractions. Looking down at the caller ID I see it's my manager immediately alerting me because I know he knows my rule of no distractions of any kind more specifically phone calls and texts. I rush out the room and into the hallway answering the phone. Before I can even say hello my manager Mike screams into the phone "Y/F/N YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO JUST CALLED ME WANTING TO WORK WITH YOU!!!" I remove the phone from my ringing ear before I respond " Mike calm down what are you talking about?" He continues to yell " NO Y/N LISTEN TO ME, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHO JUST CALL. TAKE A GUESS" irritated at this point I respond "Mike I don't know just tell me"the answer I receives almost causes me to die he says "BEYONCÉ"