(Chapter 8)

Chaper 8

____________________________

Jespers POV

____________________________

''Ouch. Ouch. Ouch, gosh for such a small dude.. he has quite a hard punch'' I shouted to myself whilst holding an ice pack on my bruised face.

Why did he punch me? Stupid Sebastian, all I did was kiss her, it's not that big of a deal.. I know she wants me. I can tell it in her eyes.

I took the ice pack off my face and sat up and stroked my hand through my beautiful hair, yes that's right, i said beautiful.

My face throbbed from every step I took up the stairs. I climbed into my bedroom and took out some fresh clothes and put them on then walked over to the mirror

''Daaaaayyynggg, you look sexy'' I said to myself as I purred looking at my reflection in the mirror

''What?'' A loud groan shrieked

''Err... nothing mum'' I replied chuckling. ''and, i'm going out.. I'll be back whenever''

With that, I slammed the front door and climbed into my car.

______________________

DING DONG!

''What do you want?'' Eli screamed into my face, quite rudely.

''Excuse me? To come in... Shift'' I replied barging past her.

''I don't want you here Jesp-, What's up with your eye?''

''Your dumb little friend punched me in the face, but your kiss was worth it sweet cheeks''

Okay, you can't get any ruder then me.. But I can't help it. People agrivate me so much and i'm so damn hot.

A laugh came upon her face but she held it back.

''Just.. go home''

''Nah'' I replied putting my feet onto the poof and switching on the television.

Eli walked up to the television and stood in front of it, she was so beautiful.. her eyes, her smile, her hair... Everything about her was just.. ARGH. Stop it Jesper, she's way to under your league.

''I said. GO HOME'' She screamed.

''Jeeeeeeeez! Look Eli I'm sorry, you love me and you can't deny it and you can't say that you never wanted me to kiss you''

____________________

Eli's pov

____________________

''I.. You.. You knew Milo was there didn't you?'' I asked suspiciously

''Can't say I didn't want it either'' he went back to his other comment ignoring my question

''Don't change the topic! You knew Milo was there, you knew that he wouldn't like it, you knew that I wouldn't back away, you knew everything that was going to happen! You're a jerk, do you know that!?''

''Yes I did, and yes I know I'm a jerk, but you can't blame me, you enjoyed that kiss and you don't really care what Sebastian thinks!'' He shouted back expressing Milo's name.

''Don't call him that. Just leave me alone Jesper! everything was great last night until I saw you!''

His face dropped and his eyes fell to the floor, he turned around and reached for the door handle, I watched feeling guilty but did nothing.

''I'm sorry Eli, I won't bother you again''

After that I watched as his figure disappear.

Did he even like me.. Let alone enough to dis obey my father.

My dad was strict and he was quite clear that he wanted Jesper to be with me every second of my life. I didn't mean what I said.

I closed the door and lent my back on it. I started to slide down until i ended up on the floor, I put my head into my hands and started to cry, once again. what had I just done? I let Jesper go I didn't want him to leave, I Love him!

*knock Knock*

I froze. my mind was full of rubbish, had he come back to apologize? did he know that I was crying? He can't see me like this!

He started to knock vigorously...

I wiped my eyes quickly and turned the handle.

''Milo?!'' I screamed, very shocked.

he just stood in the door way, his face shone in the glistening light from my hall, his arm was lent on the side of the frame and his hair was dripping wet as it was pouring it down.

''Are you gonna let me in? Or are you just going to stand there staring at me, it's freezing out here?'' He commented

It's a good job he didn't see Jesper he could of gave him another black eye. I glared into his eyes, thinking about what to say... i mean, I didn't expect him to be here... I hadn't thought about what I was going to say? but my mind was blown he's such a good friend, If he didn't punch Jesper.. I would of.

I took a step back for him to come in.

''I can't believe you! Why did you kiss Jesper!?'' he screamed angrily as he entered the hall.

''Milo... I didn't... I thought it was you.. I, er... He just..'' He cut me off, and about time too, i didn't have one slight clue what to say.

''I saw you Eli! You kissed him, you didn't back away until you saw me looking, but I saw you the whole time!''

''I don't like Jesper Milo! I was out with you, I didn't expect him to turn up there! Honestly''

Lies, lies, lies... I had a feeling Jesper would turn up.. but I didn't think he would kiss me, I mean come on.

i followed Milo into the living room and sat down next to him. He looked at me but I couldn't tell what he was thinking or what he was going to say. I stared at him.

He came closer.. and closer his lips puckered.. I just sat there, frozen still.

The door bell rang.

My face looked puzzled as if I didn't know who it was.. But my mind was shouting Jesper... Oh boy. Here we go.