(Chapter 7)

Chapter Seven.

-----------

Milo's P.O.V

It felt as though my heart has shattered into a million pieces. The sight of Eli's lips connecting with Jesper's was simply unbearable. I can't- I need to get home. This pain is too much for me to handle. But the thought of Eli being with Jesper was even worse and As I saw Jesper wrap his hands around her waist, my fists clenched with anger. I tried to look as though I didn't see anything and I was perfectly fine but I wasn't fooling anyone.

"Eli, wait up!" I shouted my voice breaking.

Eli turned around with emotions on her face I didn't understand. Was it shock? Why the hell would she be shocked? Unless she thought.........

No. Of course not. Don't be stupid Milo, I told myself.

But why did she look so broken? I hated seeing her beautiful face upset. I wanted to reach out and comfort her but.. I just couldn't.

I was about to speak when she turned around and ran away. I didn't see her face but I'm sure I heard sobs. I wanted to run after her but my body wouldn't move. Instead, I turned around and punched Jesper in the face as hard as I could.

"What the fuck are you doing here!?" I screamed at him

"Why Eliza, Jesper? Why her! Do you have a habit of stealing away all the people I love from me? First it was Charlotte, now Eli? Does it fucking satisfy you to rip my heart out? Does it?! You know what? I hate you and I really wish you'd go to hell."

Without letting him reply, I walked off heading home. It's funny how such a wonderful night can end in a complete disaster.

--------------------------

Eliza's P.O.V

I think I've ran out of tears. I'm so tired of crying but it just doesn't seem to stop. Every time I see the look of hurt in my best friend's face, I just can't help but cry.

After running home, I locked myself in my room and cried myself to sleep. And now I'm awake at 3 in the morning with a horrible head ache.

I was still wearing the dress I wore for tonight so I changed into my pyjamas and tried to get back to sleep.

Just as I was about to drift off, I heard a knock on my door. Annoyed, I walked over to unlock it.

This better not be my mum or dad. Why on earth would they be-

"Um.. Hey.." the oh so familiar voice said.

He stood there leaning against my door, biting his lip with a worried expression on his face.

Does he even realise how damn sexy he looks? Even with a bed head he looks so fu- Argh I hate myself for even thinking these things.

"I just wanted to say-"

*slam* before he could even finish what he was saying, I slammed the door at his face and slowly walked back to my bed.

Does he think he could just come to my room looking like a hot model, apologise and everything will be okay? No I don't think so. What an arrogant jerk.

As I tried to get comfy again, I felt a large, soft pillow next to me which I grabbed and snuggled in to. I sighed with content.

"I'm flattered that you enjoy hugging onto my body so much sweet heart" The husky voice said

My heart skipped a beat.

"What the hell are you doing on my bed you idiot?!" I screamed as I pushed Jesper off the bed.