(Chapter 4)

Chapter Four.

Why the hell does this always happen to me? The floor must be extremely attracted to my butt because it keeps pulling it causing me to fall! I swear that's the reason I always end up on the floor! or people don't like me. Either one, I don't like it! Boys are such idiots!

"Are you blind?! Am I wearing an invisible cloak? OR DID YOU PURPOSELY KNOCK ME OVER JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT?"

I heard Milo laughing quietly to himself.

"I am so so sorry! I seriously didn't see you running towards me... Are you ok? Erm..."

Woah! Hold up! Is this guy actually apologising to me? I immediately felt bad for shouting at him. I looked at him properly for the first time and realised he was very good looking. He had short blonde hair and pretty green eyes.

He wasn't as good looking as Jesper though. Jesper's gorgeous blue eyes are just so mesmerising and his lips.. Oh those li- WAIT WHY THE HELL AM I THINKING ABOUT THAT COCKY JERK?

"Hello? Excuse me? Are you there? Please don't ignore me... I said I was sorry..." Charlie said sheepishly

Aww he's so cute! "Oh hey, Call me Eli. That's pronounced Eh-li by the way. You're Charlie right? Oh and don't worry about it, I'm sorry for shouting at you!" I replied embarrassed

"Ehhhhh-Liiiii" he chuckled, emphasising my name "That's so cute, just like you" he winked at me with a grin showing his adorable dimples.

"Ha!" snorted Milo "How pathetically cheesy can you get?"

I blushed slightly "Milo! Stop being such a doofus! Leave Charlie alo-"

"MILO!"

I was interrupted by Charlie's laughter

"What kind of a stupid name is 'Milo'!" he continued laughing wildly

"It's better than your pathetic cheesiness! so shut the fudge up Idiot!" Milo was so annoyed by this point, it looked like he was about to punch Charlie.

"Woah woah ladies, don't get your knickers in a twist! Stop being so childish!" I joked trying to release the tension in the air

"HE STARTED IT!" they both said simultaneously

I rolled my eyes at them and was about to tell them off when I saw Jesper talking to one of the sluts at the end of the corridor. She was hardly wearing any clothes she might as well come to school naked. Jesper said something which made her giggle so annoyingly. I turned back to Charlie and Milo who were still arguing like a pair of 2 year olds. I sighed and started walking off in the opposite direction, they didn't even realise I was gone. As I walked past Jesper and slut face, I suddenly had the urge to rip those fake blonde extensions out of her head and burn them and, and-

"Hey there Eliza..." a soft, husky voice whispered in my ear

I was too busy thinking of ways to torture the girl who was with Jesper that I didn't even notice him sneaking up behind me.

"I.. Uh.. Hi Jes..- Don't call me that!" why is it that I always seem to be so nervous whenever I'm around him!

He chuckled "I will call you whatever I want sweet heart" he replied smirking

"S-sweet heart? W-why would you call me that?" I asked nervously, Argh! I would love to wipe that smirk off his face some day!

"Because I want to" he stated smugly

"Ahhh! You're such a jerk! Why are you harassing me anyway? You seemed very happy with Blondie before."

"Well seeing as I'm supposed to be your body guard, I have a right to follow you everywhere you go to ensure you are very safe." He snickered "Who am I kidding! I just enjoy annoying you too much, ELIZA! Oh and is my little sweet heart getting jealous?" he smiled evilly.

"I hate you Jesper." I frowned annoyed.

No you don't!

Yes I do.

Nu-Uh!

Yu-Uh!

No you don't because you luuuuurve hi-

What the hell? I think I'm going crazy! Who on their right mind argues with theirself?!

Thankfully the bell went

"See you at lunch Sweet heart!" Jesper called out

"Whatever jerk face" I mumbled back.

------------------------------

Milo's P.O.V

"Poo seems to be coming out of your mouth Milo?"

"No Charlie. SUPERMAN IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN BATMAN!" I shouted seriously annoyed at this new kid.

We've been stood here for the last 10 minutes arguing about crap. He just doesn't give up! I hate this dude so much!

"No he's not! Batman even has a side kick! Not to mention a super awesome bat mobile!" he shouted back equally annoyed.

"Well idiot, does Batman have super strength?! No I didn't think so! Just face the fact that Superman will kick Batman's as-"

"Wait, where's Eli gone?" he asked looking puzzled

I looked around and Eli was nowhere in sight. I started to get worried.

"Umm, I don't know. I'll go look for her" I replied walking away

"But dude! WE HAVEN'T FINISHED ARGUING YET!-"

The idiot Charlie continued shouting at me but I didn't give one about him at all. It was my Eli I was worried about.

"LA LA LAAAAA! Sorry, I can't hear you idiot!" I called back to him with a smirk.

I continued walking down the corridor until I found Eliza talking to a guy. I growled silently. Why is she talking to him? Who is that doofu- Oh my God. Jesper?! Why on earth would she be talking to that.. that pig! I hated his guts so much! and here he was talking to MY Eliza!

Ahhh. I sighed. My Eliza. If only she could actually belong to me. If I could, I would look into those beautiful brown eyes every second of the day and stroke her soft long brown hair repeatedly. I don't know how she does it, but she seems to always make my heart beat twice as fast whenever she's around. Maybe it's that gorgeous smile of hers.. Or.. Anyway, So here's my story. Once upon a time, I fell in love with my best friend when we were 7 years old and from then on I've never stopped liking her but I've also never had the courage to tell her how I feel. therefore, she is completely clueless about my feelings for her. I know, sad right?

"See you at lunch Sweet heart!" I heard Jesper shout to Eliza.

Well, that caught my attention.

Sweet heart?! How dare he call my Eli his 'Sweet heart' I was disgusted and angry at the same time.

Jesper better back off, Eli is all mine.

---------------------------------------------

Lunch time finally came around and I started to feel happier knowing that I'd get to see Eliza. I headed towards our favourite lunch table to find that George and Mia already there.

"Oh my god George! did you see Eli talking to Jesper before? OH MY GOD! I am so jealous! Damn that boy is fine."

George made a disgusted face.

"Hmm yeah, a very fine idiot...." I mumbled to myself

"Oh hey Milo! didn't see you there" Mia smiled at me "Hey dude!" followed George.

"Hey..." I replied back losing the happy feeling from before, just hearing his name makes my blood boil. 

Speaking of the devil.