𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

|𝐀𝐋𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐙|

Sounds of destruction could be heard as you and Yuji exchange punches and kicks. You noticed the change in his fighting style, he was no longer fighting mindlessly. You could see that he was studying your every movements which actually impressed you, but you would never admit. Either way, stronger or not, Yuji still wasn't able to stand one chance again you.

You still wondered where did Uraume and the demons went, probably fighting somewhere else. However, that wasn't main concern right now. You need to finish this fight and quickly too.

Yuji was about to punch you, using his Divergent fist, but you swiftly held it with almost no effort, "You're still weak, kozo. Are you really sure you want to continue? I feel so generous to spare your life." You mockingly said as you gave a mischievous smile. Yuji glared at you as he strongly pulled his hand away from you, "I will not give up until I take you back with me." He stated with determination while you faked a sad face, "Too bad, I started to get used to your presence with me, but I believe I have to dispose of you!" Saying that, you dashed at him, landing a kick in Yuji's side.

"It's time to die!"

You used your fire technique and sent the flaming arrow to him, resulting in a huge explosion to happen. You smirked, believing that you had finished him. However, a powerful blow was sent to your back. It was so strong that you went flying to the wall. You glared at Yuji, "How did he dodge it?" You thought as you stood up. You saw the black and red curse energy surroundings his fist, he used the Black Flash when you weren't looking. However, that wasn't the problem!

How couldn't you feel his presence behind you?

Getting irritated, you growled as you raised your hand up, "I will kill you... YOU DAMNED BRAT!" You screamed, using your Cleaver attack to send big slashes to Yuji. The pink haired boy moved away with ease, avoiding every slash that came his way. Your anger was taking control of you as you found yourself unable to dispose of him. Only one thing left for you to do and he would never be able to escape it...

Domain Expansion!

You were about to put your hands in the usual position, but Yuji didn't give you the chance and started to send you multiple punches. You found yourself dodging the attacks without anytime to activate your domain, "His speed has gotten higher, he's purposely doing this so I don't use my domain!" You thought as you held his fist, but Yuji's body flipped to deliver a kick to your face.

"I need to get her once she doesn't notice me, but how? How? Wait! That's it!" Yuji thought as he saw you rushing to him as anger was all over your face. Yuji crossed his arms in front of his face to block the punch, it was too strong that he flew away, catching himself before he could slam into the anything. You used the default slash attack, Dismantle, to wound your vessel. Again, Yuji avoided it, but some slashes got into him in his arms and sides. Yuji jumped up, landing a Black Flash by your feet, making the floor explode and you to jump away.

You used your fire technique again and this time, it managed to hit Yuji enough to give you time to use your last technique. You landed down and smirked madly, "I will enjoy slicing you to ribbons in my domain." You placed your hands in front of your face.

"Domain Expansion: Malevolent sh-..."

You were cut off when Yuji threw a broken wooden post at you, taking you off guard. You quickly moved your hands and slashed the big wooden post into two pieces, "Why you little-...!" Again, you were cut off when you felt two strong arms capturing you, "What the?! Brat! Let me got!!!" You demanded as you used all of your strength to slammed both of you on the floor, but Yuji never budged and his grasp got tighter. He used this opportunity to sneak behind you without knowing.

"It's time to return to where we belong to Y/N!"

"No! Let go of me you ungrateful stupid brat! Let me go!"

You noticed that Yuji was holding something like a pendant in his hand and you could feel some curse energy emitting from it. It was a cursed tool that will probably take you back to that time. You didn't want to return to Yuji's body again. After a long struggle, you managed to free yourself from him and yet he wants to take you back there!

"No, I don't want to go there again! I will never give up! Muzan you bastard, you better stick to the plan!"

You continued to move to free yourself, but Yuji didn't let go of you at all. "Say goodbye, Y/N." He said and the pendant started to glow, the last thing you knew was a bright light engulfing both of you and Yuji.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Nee-san, we will always be together, right?" A little boy smiled at you...

"Brother?"

Your eyes opened slowly, seeing that you're in dimly lit room with talismans covering the walls. You groaned as you felt pain in your head, "God dammit! What happened?" You mumbled as you tried to move, only to find yourself unable to do so. You looked back and saw thick ropes wrapped around your wrists behind your back as you were seated on your knees, "Huh? How-..." Before you could finish your sentence, the urge of coughing took control of you. You coughed violently that blood poured out of your mouth, "Damn it! I didn't get the chance to heal from the Black Flash and now I can't heal myself because of these talismans." You thought as you closed your eyes shut. You now wish to be in your innate domain in your mind rather than being caged in this room.

For the first time, you felt like you failed miserably in your whole life. You wanted to scream and shout, to pour your anger and despair that you endured and held in your heart for long. You had enough of humans, you hate them and want enjoy their misery exactly like how they enjoyed yours, but you ended getting humiliated by none other than your vessel himself. How ironic!

The door opened and you lifted your head up to see who came to see you. Your red eyes glared at the familiar face staring at you with sorrow.

"What do you want now, Itadori Yuji?"

_______________________

Author Note:-
Hiii!!
I hope you enjoyed the chapter and I apologize for the horrible fighting scenes, I'm bad at describing them. Anyway, this book will probably end by the next chapter. Give me your guesses what would happen next in the final chapter.

Thank you for reading.
-Vity💫